<The Shadowbanned> are recruiting! 5/10M

Twisting Nether
<The Shadowbanned> was created in December 2015 via Reddit, the guild began casually raiding HFC HC during WoD. Since the launch of Legion, the guild evolved from casual to semi-hardcore, successfully getting Cutting Edge 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare.

Since the release of Nighthold, we've achieved 10/10 HC and have a raiding team with that has begun mythic Nighthold progression, right now we're recruiting new raiders to help strengthen our core raid team for mythic progression. We are currently 5/10 Mythic Nighthold.

Raiding schedule:

Wednesday: 20:30 to 23:30

Sundays: 20:30 to 23:30

Thursdays (optional): Start at 20:30 and generall run for up to 2 hours.

Our recruitment status has an up-to-date list of classes and specs we are looking for, however even if your spec/class is not listed feel free to apply! You can apply to our core raid team via our recruitment form.

https://theshadowbanned.enjin.com/

Add: Florian#23203 for more information!

If you wish to join as a social member, whisper anyone in the guild who happens to be online for an invite.
Hi,

Could I get you to have a quick look at my post here,

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615113858#post-1

I have a small group of 4 players which all seem to fit your recruitment status.

Would be good to chat if you have need of us all.

Thanks,
Jadru
bump
Bump!
Bump!
Hey there if youre looking for a tank
I would be really interested in your guild as Im looking for a guild that is passionate about raiding and setting goals but also lives in harmony and a friendly enviroment. right now im very unhappy with my guild situation as Im just in a Level Guild with no social aspects whatsoever.
Im Prot warrior 901, but you can just check my armory for further progress information. Ive also gotten into gearing up my fury specc recently. its not really good yet, but its getting there..

I would be happy to maybe join teamspeak conversation or any other kind of voice chat interview if you please.

Greetings from germany
bump!
@corvoc Sorry for the late response but if you are interested in joining you should check out our website or contact me via bnet! This is merely a way to advertise for us!