Live Developer Q&A – Submit Your Questions

General
1 2 3 8 Next
Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, February 23, at 11:00 a.m. PST (7:00 PM GMT), as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A where he’ll be answering your World of Warcraft: Legion questions.

You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #LegionQA.

As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Thursday!
I can fix your game for you! gonna make it 10 times better, it is this secret concept of targetted legendaries. you heard it here first boys!
Any chance you'd consider dropping the requirement to have the first appearance of the Balance of Power artifact weapon to use the 3 variants (like Unleashed Monstrosities achievement). Feels like I've completed the requirement yet have not been rewarded. Appearance variants should be targettable.
Considering RNG specs have a wider margin of dps, shouldn't they beat specs with less RNG in top parses, while having the same or slightly less dps on average? This isn't the case for outlaw rogues, as even with extremely good rolls, we fall behind half of the other dps specs. What can we possibly expect with mediocre or even bad rolls then?
Are there any plans to implement any changes to destruction warlocks in 7.2 like reducing the rng nature of soul shards and its mastery.
What's up with the T20 bonuses? Some of these are purely awful (0 single target to damage losses), others force players to lose utility/defenses for DPS, some require long fights to actually be useful (the cooldown reduction ones), and finally, some force players to use specific specs.

What's the plan for these?
what is the status of giving elves the nice models back ie the old ones ie fix the bug that makes elf chars always use the new ugly models, and are you gonna give us an option to switch to the old models for the animals especially the pets and when are we getting the 100-110 heirloom upgrades? soon i hope.
Story wise, are we ever going to find out why Maiev's been allowed back to lead the watchers and ally with us? Glad to see her back, but it's a glaring omission from the story.
Unholy scales really poorly with gear, 4p set makes us swim in resources and we cannot spend them fast enough, our mobility is really bad and on top of that our target swapping is extremely slow. Planning to fix some of the issues now or we have to wait for patch 7.2?
Will we be able to influence which Legendaries we get in 7.2 to some capacity? Not talking about crafted legendaries.
Fix shadow priest in pvp already.Ty
Why do developers insist on making AP a long term system when it has so much effect on the game?
Is there a possibility that you could make some option(like a transmog item) for demon hunters to have bandage wraps, especially around the chest area like in the official Legion artwork?
Any plans to buff Blood DK? We are now considered the worst tank throughout the game and if you look at the top 7 guilds who cleared mythic NH. All of them had guardian druid and blood DK is nowhere to be seen.

We lack in the single target DPS, we lack in DPS in general compared to all the other tanks.

Our Mastery is an absolute joke
We are literally the slowest in the entire game
We have less active mitigation than other tanks.

Right now I feel like I should say sorry to all my friends for playing a class and spec I love. Instead of playing guardian druid.
Why the endless AP grind and spec-bound legendaries which prevents a lot of people from playing multiple specs/alts and thus experiencing all the class story-lines ?
Do you guys have plans to add one more hidden artifact look? In 7.3 perhaps? Would be cool to have every spec to have at least one that require them to do something instead of those random dropped ones. :)
I know that we're getting that class challenge one in 7.2, but it's still nice to travel around the world and do stuff in order to unlock this.
Now we are several weeks into The Nighthold, and the world first race is over, is it possible to have another DPS balance tuning pass? There are a few classes consistently underperforming according to logs. Would be nice for those specs to get a little love to be closer to the others.

Sources:
Normal Nighthold:
- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11/#dataset=80&difficulty=3
Heroic Nighthold:
- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11/#dataset=80&difficulty=4
Mythic Nighthold:
- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11/#dataset=80
Is there any plan to change the way Augment Runes work? As a mythic raider, I am having trouble spending tons of gold every week in runes, herbs and food. Could we have an Augment Rune system like the one of Hellfire Citadel, where you get your rune forever once you hit exalted with the appropiate reputation?
What are your future plans with legendaries for Legion? Some legendaries are really fun, but with the ever increasing legendary pool, getting one specific seems to get harder and harder.