How is 50 euro for char boost

General
How is it reasonable price? I already pre ordered mass effect andromeda for the same price. A full complete game. 30 euro would be somewhat more reasonable but still kind of expensive. I dont know how Blizzard can justify this. I dont expect price to be lowered by this post but its kinda crazy. It's enough making a new main from level 100 as it is with all the ap and legendary farming to be viable for end game content.
If it was cheap, why would anyone bother with the level 1-110 grind anymore?
23/02/2017 17:09Posted by Bluebug
I dont know how Blizzard can justify this

Easy. By people being stupid enough to pay that amount. Paying for leveling is by far the stupidest waste of money i know of (in this game) (exceptions not counted like that one guy here on the forums a few days ago)

Thats it. Aslong as people pay it wont be lowered.

On the other hand you are one of the guys that pre-orders...
I dont understand the finger down on my post. Can you honestly say im unreasonable with what im saying?
How can Mercedes-Benz makes their car so expensive!! How is that justified!!
Well, pricing is tough when there is no competition. I bought one and used it to make a 100 lock, but felt terribly cheated when i realized that it had no 600 lvl professions, so i had to level them from 0.
23/02/2017 17:17Posted by Benjamin
How can Mercedes-Benz makes their car so expensive!! How is that justified!!

Pretty much this.
Why do I have to pay so much more when I order food home instead of just buying groceries and making it myself?

Virtual services have to be priced high enough to make some people say hell no but low enough to not make it a thing a third party can or will do for less amount.
Because otherwise people will over abuse it.

PS: Level with friends - a lot faster and more fun.
You are actually defending blizzard on this. I dont know what is weirdest, the price. Or you guys.
Irl time to level a character vs 50 euro.

I think it is pretty good price because i dont see ppl do it with1 2-3 hours what is around 50 euro payment at a IRL job.

Also this is a service for lazy ppl. You dont need to get a boost you can get the same result by just playing the game but it will take a few hours.
23/02/2017 17:09Posted by Bluebug
How is it reasonable price? I already pre ordered mass effect andromeda for the same price. A full complete game.

You're basically skipping 95% of the game with a boost. So it is reasonable.
On the flip side after reading the description on the shop i think i'll boost a dk next - they start at lvl 60, right?
Personally, I would never pay that amount of cash for ingame services, but luckily there is the WoW token, and thanks to it I'm currently leveling up two freshly boosted level 100s to reinforce my stable of crafters/gatherers. xD

More OT:

Having this service cost 50 Euro serves two purposes: firstly, Blizzard makes more money from people for whom money is not an issue, secondly, it prevents the general mass from zerging the game with boosted characters, which would have a number of negative consequences to the game as a whole.
23/02/2017 17:46Posted by Shumensko
On the flip side after reading the description on the shop i think i'll boost a dk next - they start at lvl 60, right?

55, but you'll be like 58 or 59 after the starting zone.
They want to make money ?
The old content is left to rot ?
It's a plan ?
They don't care ?
It's not really meant to be reasonable, it's there as an option for people who really don't want to level.
but it's cheap
-leveling 1-100 takes cca 60 hours with heirlooms
-boost costs 50 euro

in those 60 hours you would spend leveling, you could just go to work, earn that money in 2-15 hours (depends on the country), and you will be left with at least
45 hours of time, or, you will spend those other 45 hours working and then you will be able to buy at least another 3 boosts
I can do it for 40 Euro .
The price is reasonable when compared to another copy of the game which also give you a free one-time character boost.
Since this feature exists people started buying game copies and link them to their Bnet account just for that free character boost. Buying the game + expansion costs ~60 euro, a character boost is made more appealing at 50 euros to stop people buying extra accounts.
If we didn't have that one-time character boost when buying the game, this character boost feature wouldn't exist either, it has nothing to do with Mercedes or abuse or some other ridiculousness.