<Thurification> 5/10M is recruiting

Twisting Nether
Hello everyone , Thurification is a newly formed guild in Twisting Nether .

The guild was built with one main goal : Clear Night Hold Mythic as soon as we can

we have experienced players some of them are since Vanilla , and with a friendly environment
our current progress is 7/7 M in EN ,10/10 HC and 5/ 10 M in Night Hold what are we interested in is the following :

priest (dd)
Bdruid
Resto shaman

we are mostly interested with good geared people 900+ ilvl , what we wanna focus on is clearing Night Hold Mythic as soon as we can , All exceptional players will be considered

our raiding days : Sunday , Tuesday and Thursday ( 20-23 realm time )

for more info please contact me at Flaare#2543

thanks for your time
updated
hello, i have a 905 equipped ilvl warrior tank, i did +15 few times on time , cleared NH heroic and want to get in to mythic raiding, with a proper guild. also have a friend that plays druid and paladin healer same ilvl as me, and we both looking into a mythic raiding team, please for any more info contact me here
updated
19/03/2017 13:58Posted by Furychi
updated
Got spots for rshaman, sp and a sp/dh? All 900 equipped and 10/10HC since 5weeks lf mythicprogress :) veterans of the game with mythic exp in different expansions
19/03/2017 19:06Posted by Brutalbench
19/03/2017 13:58Posted by Furychi
updated
Got spots for rshaman, sp and a sp/dh? All 900 equipped and 10/10HC since 5weeks lf mythicprogress :) veterans of the game with mythic exp in different expansions

speak to me in game plz

updated progress and recruitment
bump
updated
updated