At long last - I got Invincible :)

General
... and I want to shout it to the world! Hey, world, I got Invincible today?

The statistics that may interest you: Started doing it last summer. Initially I did it on four alts weekly, then I realized that ICC is a big pain to grind it hard... After a month or so, I switched to a weekly run on a single char.

And today, 5-6 months later, it dropped.

I'm still missing the Zulian panther, even if I can do it daily... Bad luck there. And I still don't have the Halloween mount, which so far is my biggest pain.

As for the love rocket - I don't dare even dream about it - with its 0.03% drop it is more likely my kid to be born with 6 toes.
Grats, it's still one of my favourite mounts in the game :)

Dropped for me a couple of years ago, after about 55 HC LK kills. Was a good feeling!
An Karanir Thanagor !

....congratulations! :)
Posting this on the forums is just going to get people mad at you XD.

The same goes with when I mention how many attempts it took me to get it.
The jealous down votes should make it even sweeter for you. :P
Grats on the mount.
Grats :D have an upvote, it's nice to finally get something you have wanted for a long time
why would you want mount you can't see ?
10/03/2017 21:41Posted by Juoknighti

It's invincible, not invisible.
10/03/2017 21:45Posted by Lokyrea
???
10/03/2017 20:23Posted by Tahamine

Please, share your secret :) How many attempts?

I did get Ashes of A'Lar after 7-8 attempts :) Which was a great luck, but with other mounts I wasn't so lucky. And still I am not, cough cough, Headless Horseman.
10/03/2017 21:45Posted by Lokyrea

Here we go again.
Gratz :-)
grats. I've been running ICC quite a bit for this mount but I only saw it once (when I asked two guildies to help me with the Blood Sacrifice quest for Shadowmourne and one of them won the roll :/ ).
Grats, that sure is a sweet looking mount.
11/03/2017 09:32Posted by Perpeto
10/03/2017 20:23Posted by Tahamine

Please, share your secret :) How many attempts?

I did get Ashes of A'Lar after 7-8 attempts :) Which was a great luck, but with other mounts I wasn't so lucky. And still I am not, cough cough, Headless Horseman.
One attempt.

I'm prepared for the hate.

Didn't this joke get old and tired years ago?
Big congrats to you! :D
I admit I dont have the patience for mount grinding. The only rare mounts Ive ever gotten have been the happy accidents of transmog runs!
11/03/2017 19:02Posted by Tahamine
One attempt.

My Kael'Thas mount - Swift Hawkstrider was an instant win. The mount dropped in a group - then I voted "Need" and won. I had to leave the group fast, because I got some very nasty whispers. But yes, sometimes it does happen after one attempt.
11/03/2017 19:22Posted by Perpeto
11/03/2017 19:02Posted by Tahamine
One attempt.

My Kael'Thas mount - Swift Hawkstrider was an instant win. The mount dropped in a group - then I voted "Need" and won. I had to leave the group fast, because I got some very nasty whispers. But yes, sometimes it does happen after one attempt.
Haha, I got that first attempt whilst trying to go for the toy (I got that as well XD)

Same with the Karazhan raid mount (First attempt = dropped - Back in cata) - (Second attempt = Dropped) - Was farming the moroes illusion for the 2nd attempt.

Needless to say... any other rare mount = Either took me hundreds of runs or haven't dropped yet xD