Paid Class Change

General
Every character should have ONLY ONCE the option to class and race change for free.
But seeing how BLizzard taxes players for almost eveything, I wouldn't be surprised if they make flying available only with $ .
I never lost a 1v1 in wpvp. Also, you're from weapon x so your opinion is not valid.
Looks like OP died. Would it be fair, btw, if a healer always had a chance to beat a hidden assassin (which is his main purpose) out in the open world, on a 1 vs 1?
You are asking for a class change because you died. Period. Seems like it was fine before. Just walk to your corpse and rez.
Or, play PVE realms, but I bet you like to be the one that kills unaware players, you just can't stand to be beaten.
15/03/2017 09:12Posted by Dexterz
the option to class and race change for free.

Race change we may talk about (not for free. Work for it atleast. Once. Not more). Class change is completely out of the question because of gear for instance. Not to mention other reasons
So people can reroll FOTM all the time? Nothx.
Also why even bother complaining about wpvp? It is so unbalanced and people will attack you for no reason all the time. If I would make a forum post about everytime I got ganked, I would have written a book by now.
15/03/2017 03:19Posted by Hjarta
Please post on your 880+ healer since you obviously can't relate to this issue.

893 Disc priest here (for the pvp world quests that is). In world pvp, most classes can just delete others because the stat scaling of instanced pvp doesn't apply to outdoors. And you obviously haven't heard the crying people do about Disc priests in Wpvp. Since we too, do have one massive weapon outdoors that isn't enabled indoors. Let me paint this scenario for you that happened this morning.

It was the Operation Murloc quest in Azsuna. Mornings are usually quiet but not today. Oh no, there was about 20 people trying to do the quest. Normally people ignore you unless you have significantly lower health or you attack first but due to sheer number of people, no one is willing to compete for the mobs with 19 other people, which leads to fights everywhere, which you can weave in and out of. After good 15 minutes I'm gritting my teeth at this tag team of two DHs and a rogue, shoving pointy objects up my !@#. Until one of my auras light up and I get an evil glint in my eyes. Next time I see this team, I take my aim on the rogue and feel the intense satisfaction watching my Light's Wrath fly through the air - and promptly reward me with a 6M crit due to Overloaded with Light proc. His friends and few strangers made a short work of me afterwards but I died cackling like a mad hyena.

So yeah, I wouldn't cry about dying in Wpvp since it's just outright not balanced for anyone, aside for people running the insane PvE trinkets.
15/03/2017 10:09Posted by Eoné
So people can reroll FOTM all the time? Nothx.

Very simple to solve by adding a cooldown. Could be 6 months for all I care.

15/03/2017 09:41Posted by Kretias
Class change is completely out of the question because of gear for instance. Not to mention other reasons

What? I wouldnt mind NOT getting gear with a class-change or , more practically, get a low'ish ilvl starterset. Thats not a valid reason.
And what are those other reasons you won't mention?

I have different reasons than the OP to want class-change, but I have wanted one for a couple of expansions now. And no, its not a simple matter of rolling another char, I obviously already have done that, but there are things like 82 exhalted reputaions and such that are still bound to a single char.

And before anyone mentions lore or the like, retraining your skills/class makes much more sense than changing your faction/race/gender does, and we can already pay to do that.
15/03/2017 10:38Posted by Rosaria
And what are those other reasons you won't mention?

Fotm rerolls. Get alts ready for it.

Legendarys atm. Play experience (yeah no offense but if you would reroll your current class to some class you never played before (this includes leveling) i would not want you in any of my groups).

Rp reasons (this is still an rpg).

Character specific mounts (if you would have a gladi mount on your priest then sure as f you wouldnt deserve it on a rogue you changed into)

You already have a level 100 boost. No need for a max level boost ready to get go. And especially not on a 6month cd.

And no, its not a simple matter of rolling another char, I obviously already have done that, but there are things like 82 exhalted reputaions and such that are still bound to a single char.

Which would bring me back to the RP part. Your priest deserved the 82 exalted reps. Your rogue then would not.

retraining your skills/class makes much more sense than changing your faction/race/gender does, and we can already pay to do that.

Skills yes. Class no. A rogue may be easily capable to use poison more effectively into the incomming battle (and prepare accordingly) instead of his usualy wielded swords but defiently wont be a master of the dual wielded two hand weapon style to challenge the mighty gods.

Faction also makes sense since we are bound to no one. It would make much more of a sense to be able to switch factions freely depending where ones loyalty lies. The player is bound to his own thoughts nothing else. But thats hard to implement.

Race i agree. Sex not really since there is a thing called magic in this game (which one might even apply to race if we want to extend it). Not to mention that race change doesnt have a big impact on the game (aside from their f up with the humans for pvp during draenor) and sex change does not affect anything at all.
wpvp is for cool people. keep it up cool people, you guys rock, keeping the raids free for the people who actually play the games content :)
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Please post on your 880+ healer since you obviously can't relate to this issue.

Then what, exactly, are you complaining about? It's hardly going to take anyone with a PhD to realise that a healer is going to get owned every single time by a damage dealer. You're there to heal not soak up damage like a tank.

If you played disicipline priest in WoD, there was no difference between instanced and world PvP. Back then you could keep 2-3 DPS on you with no issues. You can only do this in instanced PvP right now, because there is no resilience. Logic? No.

15/03/2017 09:40Posted by Jina
Looks like OP died. Would it be fair, btw, if a healer always had a chance to beat a hidden assassin (which is his main purpose) out in the open world, on a 1 vs 1?
You are asking for a class change because you died. Period. Seems like it was fine before. Just walk to your corpse and rez.
Or, play PVE realms, but I bet you like to be the one that kills unaware players, you just can't stand to be beaten.

Hello. Thanks for stating the facts. I've been in this guild since 2006, so I will not move anywhere.

I know. As a healer I pose a huge threat in world PvP, so it's fair that DPS classes can press 4 buttons and destroy me before I can dismount.
15/03/2017 09:17Posted by Wølfgrim
I never lost a 1v1 in wpvp. Also, you're from weapon x so your opinion is not valid.

thats because you're a druid who most likely can flee with your bearform from any harm, the rest of us non-tanks just get annihilated by everything and anyone.
Mate. You are constantly making excuses.
You are living in the past comparing wod to legion.

World pvp is the only place rogues have at the moment. We are complete garbage in instanced pvp.

Also world pvp hasnt mattered since 2004. In wod you could delete people with items like boms and other random toys. Not to mention the self healing you could do with the insane toys.

Tldr: no one cares
15/03/2017 14:40Posted by Hjarta
Hello. Thanks for stating the facts.

Love it how you completely ignore Anathíel's post despite him being a healer to satisfy your pathetic biased desire to have healers to post.

Is it because hes right? Is it because youre biased? Is it because you only want to hear people agree with you because youre bu..hurt like mad?

Dont post if you cant accept it that people wont agree with you. Either negate what was said or bugger off.
That rogue is Connor, if I'm not mistaken :b
15/03/2017 09:40Posted by Jina

Yeah. As a discipline priest, I'm infused by both the Light and shadow, so I should be able to absolutely wreck havoc upon a little assassin with a steel dagger lurking behind a redwood tree in Elwynn. Hmm?

16/03/2017 07:24Posted by Kretias
15/03/2017 14:40Posted by Hjarta
Hello. Thanks for stating the facts.

Love it how you completely ignore Anathíel's post despite him being a healer to satisfy your pathetic biased desire to have healers to post.

Is it because hes right? Is it because youre biased? Is it because you only want to hear people agree with you because youre bu..hurt like mad?

Dont post if you cant accept it that people wont agree with you. Either negate what was said or bugger off.

Jesus, you're still posting. Hit me up with your battletag, let's duel so you can see the ridiculous differences between any rogue spec and discipline priest. We're the same at the same item level and trait level, by the way.

16/03/2017 04:29Posted by Vivee
Mate. You are constantly making excuses.
You are living in the past comparing wod to legion.

World pvp is the only place rogues have at the moment. We are complete garbage in instanced pvp.

Also world pvp hasnt mattered since 2004. In wod you could delete people with items like boms and other random toys. Not to mention the self healing you could do with the insane toys.

Tldr: no one cares

I didn't feel the need to comment upon his/her post because I completely agree.

If my country becomes a dictatorship, I would not calm people crying about democracy by saying 'you're living in the past'. It's an horrible argument.

Also, please do not generalize about every single WoW player based upon your opinion about a subject. If you have cognitive capabilities, you can see that at least I do care about the subject being discussed. Just because you don't enjoy world PvP, does not mean my guild of 400 individuals does too. We had a blast throughout Warlord of Draenor compared to this expansion.

Also, the game launched in 2005 on EU.
Jesus, you're still posting.

As are you. Negate what anathiel said or bugger off.

Hit me up with your battletag, let's duel so you can see the ridiculous differences between any rogue spec and discipline priest. We're the same at the same item level and trait level, by the way.

Wow, you sound so brave and sure of yourself. Being fully aware of it that youre horde while im alliance. Genius. I would defeat you because of my trinkets and legendaries alone.

17/03/2017 00:04Posted by Hjarta
If my country becomes a dictatorship, I would not calm people crying about democracy by saying 'you're living in the past'. It's an horrible argument.

As is this example of yours. Please learn how to judge different matters respectively before making any kind of examples. Thanks. How old are you? Mentally that is.

Also, please do not generalize about every single WoW player based upon your opinion about a subject

Irony. Google it.

We had a blast throughout Warlord of Draenor compared to this expansion.

Hehe, blast. Literally a "blast" http://www.wowhead.com/item=124225/soul-capacitor
Looking at this thread, I think that the only changes that need to be made is applying the rules of instanced pvp in pvp combat.