3rd Relic slot is not alt friendly.

General
When is this going to be changed? Leveling a fresh character to level 110 and having to grind out AP is fine in my opinion, but the 3rd relic slot is a real pain, it should just be unlocked now, having it gated off behind a time wall is stupid. is there anything upcoming that is going to remove this ?
it takes like 3 days...
Only took me 5 days to get a fresh lvl 100 > 110 with 3rd relic and 1st legendary, not that bad, better than the months of grind needed for questlines
I think, blizzard can remove hall's missions (for a classes plot), not earlier than 7.3 (with available character upgrade for 110 lvl on the store)
Apt guild name.
That has to be one of the most vomit inducing transmogs I've ever seen... damn.
20/03/2017 12:56Posted by Raijen
When is this going to be changed? Leveling a fresh character to level 110 and having to grind out AP is fine in my opinion, but the 3rd relic slot is a real pain, it should just be unlocked now, having it gated off behind a time wall is stupid. is there anything upcoming that is going to remove this ?

Grinding AP take months, getting third relic is 2-3 day and you have problem with the latter. You only have to log into that character to send your followers on missions and then do 1 short quest, and those missions are now way shorter than they were at release.
20/03/2017 13:17Posted by Saldura

Wish I hadn't seen it.
20/03/2017 13:21Posted by Shumensko
20/03/2017 13:17Posted by Saldura

Wish I hadn't seen it.

I was fine, until my eyes stumbled upon the simple single staff in his right hand.
Then I lost it.
Whats wrong with my transmog?
I like your transmog, don't worry. It's over the top and it serves it's purpose.

But you can't please everyone, the majority of people dislike out of norm looks.
Not alt friendly? Seriously? I have 7 characters at 110 currently and the 7th character is on the job of getting the 3rd relic slot. The remaining 6 characters already have the 3rd relic slot. And you know what? Time is the only thing it takes, a couple of days - 3 at the most - where you literally don't have to do anything. Do 20 world quests, go a bit back and forth and do some missions. That's it.

What do people expect, that you get your alt to 110 and it should be tip topped geared and ready to raid with?
20/03/2017 13:56Posted by Raijen

You look like a fruit salad. Idk I sort of like it, it's definitely unique. :)
20/03/2017 14:54Posted by Flavîa
20/03/2017 13:56Posted by Raijen

You look like a fruit salad. Idk I sort of like it, it's definitely unique. :)

Looks like Elton John turned into a power ranger.
20/03/2017 14:54Posted by Dalkisha
Not alt friendly? Seriously? I have 7 characters at 110 currently and the 7th character is on the job of getting the 3rd relic slot. The remaining 6 characters already have the 3rd relic slot. And you know what? Time is the only thing it takes, a couple of days - 3 at the most - where you literally don't have to do anything. Do 20 world quests, go a bit back and forth and do some missions. That's it.

What do people expect, that you get your alt to 110 and it should be tip topped geared and ready to raid with?

No, but i dont expect to be stopped in my progress by a time wall, If i can get tip top geared in a couple of days then I should be able too?