Top players lf guild 900ilvl

Looking for Players – PvE
2x 900ilvl friends lf guild together
ele sham 10/10hc
frost mage 5/10M

send us offers there and leave your btag
Hey Lavawalkër!

We are currently looking for range dps to strengthen our core. We currently have 3/10 M and located on Twisting Nether. We use ts and raid wed/thu/sunday 19-23 server time. We would be interested to have a chat with you two. Can add me on btag Zananni#2304 or Crazyheal#2289.

http://solid-liquid.enjin.com/recruitment

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/twisting-nether/Solid+Liquid
Good Evening,

I am the Guild Master of Twilight Souls, a weekend raiding (Friday & Sunday) guild on Ragnaros who are looking for strong DPS (Hunter/Ele/Rogue) to join our ranks and boost our numbers for Mythic raiding, we are currently 8/10 NH Heroic.

Further information below:-

Website - http://twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment

Wow progress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls

Recruitment Post - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614701531

You seem like exactly what we’re looking for; if you want a chat to discuss anything further just add me – Darkxblade#2173
Hey there

Civitas is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild, reformed for Legion expansion to kick some demonic !@#. We raid 3 days a week and aim to do as much progress as we can in those raids. Don't mistake - even though we are semi-hardcore, we still expect our raiders to be heavily invested into their character progression and come for raids fully prepared with appropriate AP traits, enchants, sockets, consumables and fight knowledge.

General information
Nationality: International. Everything we do is in english.
Loot: Loot is considered a tool and is distributed by a loot council. For further information about how we distribute loot see our website.

Progession: 7/7M - 2/3M - 4/10M

Raid schedule (Server time GMT+1):
Wednesday - 19:30-23:30
Thursday - 19:30-23:30
Sunday - 19:30-23:30

Contact us!

Battlenet: thomas#2620

For more detailed information about who we are, what we do, the requirements we have and how and where to apply visit our website:

http://civitas.guildlaunch.com/
Pavilion, a night raiding guild on Tarren Mill currently seeking members. With nighthold around the corner the goal is the to get the roster as sable as possible. Newly formed (22dec 2016)
(Current progress 3/10m 2/3m and 7/7m)

The current classes we search for are:
1 Solid tank
2 Melee dps
2 Range dps

Exceptional players are always welcome to apply regardless of what classes we are looking for.
We do all recruitment via discord but if you are interested and can make the raid times contact: AhtiaMilk#2310, Asmoz#22630 or Mrbag#2560 on Tarren Mill and we can discuss it.

Our raid times are 00:15-03:00. Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday And we often push the raids to end at 04:00 during progress.

What you can expect from Pavilion
- A chance to get into the raiding core of a somewhat freshly made guild. Everyone has the same opportunity, and no favoritism.
- People that accually want to raid and want to have fun doing so!
- A great chance for any night raider out there to find some stability. We all know how hard it is to find a decent Night raiding guild.

What we expect you to bring
- The raid and the guild comes first, no big ego's or anything of that sort.
- An open mind both to learn and accept criticism.
- Dedication. Beeing a night raider is hard and some might have to skip out on a raid here and there for work related things, but we expect atleast 85% attendance.
- Be as good of a player as you can be, try your hardest, bring the appropriate consumables care about your gear and improve your preformance where it's lacking.
. We prefer you having a minimum of 45 traits on your main spec. This is our minimum since those play a major role in your gear/weapon and take alot of time to get.

Currently our progression is 7/7m(EN), 2/3m(ToV) and 3/10m(NH), If you feel you are up to these standards, don't hesitate contacting us ingame for a quick chat.

Take care

AhtiaMilk#2310, Asmoz#22630 or Mrbag#2560
Heya,

Add me, Ray#21282 for a chat.

Our guild is 3/10M, and raids Mo/We/Sun 20.30-23.30 Server Time.
Hello there,

Add me on Caranor#2910 if u feel Dirty Minds might be a good fit for u guys.

/Cara
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged dps + healers(pally) for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 HC ToV and 10/10 Normal NH and 9/10 HC NH. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

The guild was made 4,5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humour :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
still lf guild
Heyo! we are in need of dedicated players, feel free to check us out! if you seem interested in us, give us a whisp :P Contact info is down below!

<Vanguard Second Company>

Server: Tarren Mill.
Raiding Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday at 20:00 to 23:00.
Faction: Horde.
Progress: 7/7H EN, 3/3H ToV 9/10H NH, Aiming for Mythic.

A little about <VSC>:
    We are a bunch of idiots that has a big heart and a strong passion for raiding with a "Chill, laidback, no worries man" kind of a vibe and still be able to clear high end content.

What our Guild can offer:
    A relaxed, focused yet fun raiding environment.
    A diverse group of players to engage in activities.
    If you scratch our backs, we scratch yours.
    We keep it simple, why make it complicated?

Ideal Candidates:
    Are mature, over 18+ years.
    Possess a working microphone and are not afraid to use it.
    Possess a stable internet connection and a raid capable computer that will not explode.
    Skilled Player: Skilled in the class that you play.
    Excellent Attitude: No negativity. A positive personality that synchronizes with the rest of the guild is an asset.
    Requirements: Discord & RC Lootcouncil Addon.
    Some boss timers: DBM or Bigwigs.

Contacts:
if you have eny questions or concerns, we will be happy to answer them. So dont hesitate to send an in game message to us on Tarren Mill or add our Btags down below.

Cheers friend!, and i hope ill hear from you very soon!

Brad#2942 (GM)
KesarChan#2981(Me and Officer)
Salmiak#2300 (Officer)
primal#21894 (Officer)
still lf
Really rude, not surprised you're still looking

Toxic individual who will ruin any raid atmosphere. Love it!
Hello there . I would be interested for an in game chat or even a discord conversation . cranion#2344

Our guild Nightshade located on Sunstrider realm fighting for Alliance is currently searching for specific classes and specs to fill our roster . Our progress is 3/10 Mythic 7/7 Mythic and 2/3 Mythic

Our wow progress page: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/sunstrider/Nightshade
Full logs history:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/42782

Nightshade is the oldest guild on Sunstrider raiding actively since 2005 nonstop.We are an in game family realy . Originally formed by a collection of old friends from older games like EverQuest, Starwars-Galaxies and Lineage 2, the guild has been equally hated by bosses from Ragnaros to Arthas, and by the horde, whose demise is part of our motto.

The classes we are currently recruiting are the following

1) Tank
( All classes will be considered)

2) 2 Damage Dealers
-Any solid geared and experienced candidate will be considered

3) 1 Healer
-Any solid geared and experienced candidate will be considered
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are willing to offer a significant gold scholarship to extremely good applicants in order to help possible transfer and faction change
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our raiding schedule is the follow

-Wednesday 19:00-23:00 Server time
-Thursday 19:00-23:00 Server time
-Monday 19:00-23:00 Server time

Some mythic experience and a certain item level would be appreciated (895+). But we are considering people who where core mythic raiders in previous expansions . Once a mythic raider always a mythic raider :)

You can contact me here or via my battle tag cranion#2344 .
Hello there,

★ Curse of Years ★

Our Schedule:
Wednesday 21:00-24:00
Thursday 21:00-24:00
Monday 21:00-24:00

*Sunday 21:00-24:00

*We raid an extra raid on a Sunday evening at the start of each tier for 3-4 weeks then as an optional raid. Might also be used it for last boss of tier.

-Curse of Years is a Mythic raiding guild based on Arathor, Horde.
-Our very light raiding schedule (3x3 hours) ensures that our raid is able to experience encounters at Mythic level, while still being able to attend to family, work, school and social life. This is the ideal guild if you want a light schedule but with reasonable Mythic progress.
-Due to our short raiding hours we aim to be efficient and productive, while maintaining a relaxed but professional environment.
-Alts welcome to the alt raid.
-Flasks and other consumables available to raiders; repairs supported for progression raids, gold reserve permitting.

★ Legion Progress ★

7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
3/10 Mythic Nighthold

★ Information ★

Loot Council
Teamspeak
Apply via website or contact via BTag rejv#2929 or justballz#2868. One of us is always available.
Further information can be found at CurseOfYears.com

★ Current Needs ★

- Druid (Balance)
- Priest (Shadow, Healer)
- Shaman (Elemental, Resto)
- Hunter
- Warrior (DPS)
- Paladin (Holy)
We always consider applications from all roles and classes, regardless of our specific preferences. Please do not hesitate to apply or ask, even if we're not looking for your class specifically!
About us:
We are Down N Out, a Semi-Hardcore guild on Grim Batol consisting of a group of experienced raiders and have previously raided in countless high end raiding guilds. We made the decision to form the guild with the main goal of contending for the top spot of the server.
We expect our raiders to be prepared both in and out of game. This means making sure they are playing their class/spec to the best it can be and making sure they have the correct gear and knowledge to push high level content. Out of raid we expect you to push Mythic + dungeons as high as you possibly can and to have an acceptable amount of artifact power. Everyone should attend raids with gems, enchants, food, flasks and pots along with a everything they need to perform during raids i.e. headset, stable connection and updated addons.

Progression:
7/7 EN Mythic
2/3 ToV Mythic
4/10 Mythic Nighthold

Raid Days:
Wednesday/Thursday - 20:00-23:00
Sunday - 19:00-23:00

Contact Information:
Simplypo#2793
Idioms#2992
Omer#2440
Sapped#2190

https://downnout.net/
Hello.

Exiled on The Maelstrom is an Alliance guild who are currently progressing Nighthold mythic and are currently 1/10 Mythic.

We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday 20-23 Realm time. On top of that we run a weekly HC run on a saturday for mains and well-geared alts

We are a very social guild, both in terms of mythic plus but also in terms of playing other games and hanging out on discord.

If you are interested in getting in touch my battletag is Charlzy#2578
Hey Lavawalkër,
I'm from Insurrection on Dragonblight, we're currently 1/10Mythic and looking for good dps to help with our progression. We've been together since 5.2 and cleared 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 HC ToV. We're a 3 day a week raiding guild but like to have fun while we raid. There's alot of other games that get played outside of wow and people are generally hanging out in mumble quite a bit.

Our raid days are:
Wednesday: 20:30-00:00 ST
Sunday: 20:30-00:00 ST
Monday: 20:30-00:00 ST

If it sounds interesting add Diakun#1959 on battle net.
Thanks!
Hello there Lavawalkër!

Stack of Trees @ Tarren Mill 2d thur/sun 19-23 CET, 3/10M with Krosus at 3% closest, looking for more solid ranged dps for further progressing!

If you have some questions feel free to add me, no need to cluster up the thread :)

Pinchmiestro#2146

have a good one!
Hey there!

<Møtiøn> (Alliance) Is currently recruiting any class/role for our mythic roster progressing into Nighthold.

Current progress:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
1/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
3/10 Mythic Nighthold

Our raid times:
- Monday
- Wednesday
- Sunday
8:00 PM - 11:30 PM Server Time

What we require:
- A mature manner, sense of humor and a good communicator with a team minded attitude.
- Good attendance.
- 870+ Item level and some past raiding experience.

Our website: http://motionguild.eu/recruitment

If you have any questions feel free to contact us in-game or add us on battle tag.
- Whodagod#2655
- Faeyurae#2875
- Skreamy#21425
- Delish#21243