874 retribution paladin LF raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
feel free to add me: Moist#21486 if you have anything to offer, looking for guild that is doing nm/hc and planning to start mythic or even started already.
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged dps + healers(pally) for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 3/3 HC ToV and 10/10 Normal NH and 10/10 HC NH. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

The guild was made 4,5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humour :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
Guild Name: Lack Of Creativity
Raid days: Wednessday - Thursday - Sunday
Raid times: 19:45-23:00 Server time - Invites start 19:30 approx.
Loot system: RCLootCouncil - handed out by officers with system
Server the guild is on: Draenor
Faction: Horde

Hey out there.

Lack of creativity needs more dps to fill out our core roster. - The guild were created in legion launch, and while we builed this guild up from nothing, we achieved 4/7 EN Mythic + 3/3 ToV Heroic.

The guild is now 10/10 nighthold heroic, and are looking for a few more to our core roster, so we can kill that Gul'dan mythic asap!

What we need now is:

Paladin - With main specc retri, but equal good offspecc as holy, so you can be the 5th healer for some mythic fights!

Damage dealers - around 4 more skilled and reliable dps for our team!

This is a very social but yet competetive place! We are having a lot of fun doing the raids, but always with the goal to get far every night! We clear nighthold HC on 1 raid night, so we really need YOU to be a part of us now.

The guild is international, and we speak english, the average age is around 22 y/o.

Requirements to you:
High attendance
Friendly & Mature
Be able to listen on discord
Meet prepared to raids
Have some raid experience
Gear and raid knowledge for atleast nighthold HC!

If you find this interresting, i am sure we can use you!

Contact on this post, or add one of the officers!

GM/RL - Rocksólid - MEKing#2963
Officer/Co RL - Sengu - Blinky#2193
Officer - Lycuz - Hannes#2576
Officer - Silac - Aktersnurra#1811
Officer - Owlcápone - DocNgin#2188

We are looking forward to hear from you :)!

Regards
Lack Of Creativity
Hey there!

I'm the raid leader for Prime Crew2, which is a 2-day raiding team going Thursdays and Mondays 20-23 server time.

We are currently looking for a Retribution Paladin.

Our current Nighthold progress is 8/10 Heroic. In previous raids this expansion we reached 3/7 Mythic and 3/3 Heroic. Our main goal is to clear Heroic, do an achievement run and then do Mythic progress as time allows, but to be clear: we're not aiming to clear Mythic.

As you probably guessed, we are one of two raid teams in our guild, which is a lively and longstanding (going steady since 2010) raiding guild on the Alliance side of on the high population RP-PVP server Defias Brotherhood. There are always people online who enjoy running dungeons or just chatting.

If this is of interest to you, please add me on battle-tag for a chat: Obstfelder#2193

You can also check us out on defiasprime.com
Hi, looking at what you said you look to be able to fit in The Hex Pistols as a Retri Pala, feel free to add me on my battletag below for a chat :)

Quick Summary:
4/10M
Wed/Thurs: 19:30-22:30ST
Sun: 19:00-22:30ST
Battletag: Enhanced#2266

Generic Guild Info:
http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614414201#1

Guild Site:
http://pistols.guildlaunch.com/
Hello mate,

I'm the guild leader of the Gordian Knot - Horde Guild on Draenor realm.
You can find everything there is to know about us on our webisite http://gordian-knot.eu
Also feel free to add me on battlenet and I will provide you with any further information you may need. Athlios#2283

Raiding Schedule
Wednesdays 20.00-23.00 (server time)
Sundays 20.00-23.00 (server time)
Mondays 20.00-23.00 (server time)

We are mainly looking for ranged dpsers at the moment, but we still need more dpsers and healers overall to sort a solid mythic team.
We're also very active on mythic+ dungeons and other activities like achievements etc.

Thank you for reading and good luck finding a suitable guild mate.
Ath