[H] Legendary Few 10/10 NH HC Recruiting

Twisting Nether
Legendary Few, a casual raiding guild, is looking for players to progress through Nighthold HC and eventually mythic.

We are looking for:
    - 3 ranged DPS
    - 1 dps with a healing offspec
    - 1 melee DPS with tanking offspec

Having a tank or healing offspecc is NOT required but having it, does increase your chances as we can use people that can play multiple roles. LIKE QUOTE

Raid Days/Times:

Progress raid are on Wednesday/Sunday/Tuesday from 8:00 (20:00) till 11:00 (23:00)
Farm raids are on Thursday from 8:00 (20:00) till 11:00 (23:00)

For more info whisper any officer in game (Kíllercola, Juanbreezer, Samwboom, Zhulorg, Incordio, me)
Bump! We need you!
Bump! 6\10 now!
Update we are in need of healers aswell!
7/10 after the reset :)
Bump!
9/10 now. Still looking for more!
08/03/2017 07:49Posted by Sierramike
9/10 now. Still looking for more!

Frost DK on Twisting Nether 895 ilvl. Can push 600k DPS on most fights or more. I do not however play offtank. Have not played Blood since launch of Legion but if you are still interested I would be more than happy to join your ranks!
Hi Sylissa, If you are still interested, please contact me ingame. I will try to send you a msg if I see you.
Bump! !0/10 now
Currently Recruiting:

Both melee and ranged DPS.
Having a tank or healing offspecc is NOT required but having it, does increase your chances as we can use people that can play multiple roles.
Hi, I'm rerolling to TN with a lock (currently leveling) and I'm looking for a chill guild to raid with on Wednesday and sometimes Thursday. I'm a mature player with a focused eye on raiding with a funny attitude. I have always raided end game content until my son was born 6 months ago and I took a 5 month break. Now I'm back in the game for some casual raiding and looking for a new home on the horde side.
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!

Need DPS to start Mythic NH!
Hey there if youre looking for a tank
I would be really interested in your guild as Im looking for a guild that is passionate about raiding and setting goals but also lives in harmony and a friendly enviroment. right now im very unhappy with my guild situation as Im just in a Level Guild with no social aspects whatsoever.
Im Prot warrior 881, but you can just check my armory for further progress information. I havent gotten to actually imporoving my offspec as im not even finished with being done on my mainspecc.

I would be happy to maybe join teamspeak conversation or any other kind of voice chat interview if you please.

Greetings from germany