CS Lounge IV

Customer Support
Prev 1 55 56 57 160 Next
21/09/2017 13:19Posted by Cazzamoori
Is there anything new for brewfest? Or is it just same old same old?

There's a new sausage hat.
21/09/2017 14:37Posted by Omachi
And it's a Famous hat! :)
21/09/2017 14:53Posted by Nenyasqi
21/09/2017 14:37Posted by Omachi
And it's a Famous hat! :)

I don't get it.
It was a bad pun, in all honestly, it was the wurst. :( Find Gravil Goldbraid though, he'll be able to tell you why it's famous. :P
Was hoping there may have been some new battle pets. I mean, it's not like at around 897 that I dont already have too many, ya know?
Good morning!
Good morning all, happy friday! :D
And here we go, Friday... Finally I'd say. Everybody of you lovely people have a great day !!
*bounces in*

My Warlock sent Heroic Kil'jaeden to his death last night. We only took four attempts at our first ever appearance before him :D.

Hope everyone is well today :D
do blizzard not do free weeks anymore to see how content has changed? half tempted to give Wow a go again, but would rather look around for a bit before i resub
22/09/2017 16:19Posted by Allanonn
do blizzard not do free weeks anymore to see how content has changed? half tempted to give Wow a go again, but would rather look around for a bit before i resub

Haven't seen you in ages! (Stil can't, you are a shadow of your former forum self according to your avatar lol)

No is the answer, the scroll of resurrection retired some years ago mate.
heya mate
didnt mean the scroll of res
they used to send out a free week now and then to tempt players back to playing. was hoping they still did so i could go in for a look around. been about 4 years since i played and im tempted to try again
They did one of those a month ago or less.
didnt get any email off them recently except promotions for starcraft etc
Good evening everybody!
Had a busy day, but now it's weekend and I can start answering some tweets! ^^
Good evening, and have a great weekend! :)
Blizzard Rock.
got a free few days to have a look around.
been 4 years. wonder if the guild is still alive :)
Morning everybody!
Weekend, yo!

(⌐■_■)
I just randomly keep getting some oranges.... *shakes head and goes to the display area*

dddaaammmnnn Mich here, forgot to swap charcters....

Both Mich and this baby got some orange thingys from invasions, didn't even see Mich getting one before i went to empty my overflowing bags and noticed "whats that....?"
Morning all