<The Next Step> - TOS / NH boosts!

Twisting Nether
Welcome !!

We are selling Tomb of Sargeras Heroic and Normal and Mythic Nighthold Boosts !
We offer a multitude of options for anyone interested :

-10/10 Mythic Nighthold with Master Loot (guild reserves the right to keep the items that would be an upgrade for one of our raiders), also doing single boss boosts in case you don't need all of them! - this run will be done on Wednesdays from 19:00
-We'll be selling Gul'dan mount in a couple of weeks , either in full run + mount or just Gul'dan + mount package.

-Tomb of Sargeras Normal + Heroic - more info soon!

-Averge ilvl of our raiders / raid group is ~920, which ensures super clean runs and high chance of you getting majority of the items that drop!

We only accept GOLD as payment and only the gold on Twisting Nether, no exceptions !

If you want to book yourself a run or have any questions regarding the boosts or anything else add me on battle tag Fanatik#2233 or contact me in game!

Edit: We're selling full NH M(single bosses too) now or Gul'dan only!
Have spot(s) available for tomorrow, if you're interested poke me in game or add Fanatik#2233 for a chat
Have spots available for HC run tomorrow at 19:00 with PL and for Wednesday Mythic run, add Fanatik#2233 if you're interested!
Will be boosting Mythic Nighthold with Master Loot tonight at 19:00 , poke me in game or add me on real id Fanatik#2233 if you're interested in the run!
Me and my friend got a boost from Fanatik and his Guild .
Went smooth and fast .
We even got some of the raiders gear without asking :)
Friendly and nice people .

Think i got about 10 items in one run , not bad!
And the price is good compared to others
Highly recommended.

Thanks again *the next step* !
19/04/2017 21:11Posted by Prïncess
Me and my friend got a boost from Fanatik and his Guild .
Went smooth and fast .
We even got some of the raiders gear without asking :)
Friendly and nice people .

Think i got about 10 items in one run , not bad!
And the price is good compared to others
Highly recommended.

Thanks again *the next step* !

Hej, glad you enjoyed the boost and thanks for the feedback x)

Next boost run is on Sunday, we'll be doing Nighthold HC + Normal with PL and possibly EN M / TOV , so if you're interested in any of these , poke me in game or add my btag: Fanatik#2233 for more info
Quick, clean run.
I got 13 items in total, super happy with the whole thing.
Great price as well.
Quick run, took no more than an hour
Didn't get many items, but that is just luck based!
Overall a really good exp!
23/04/2017 19:14Posted by Atarashii
Quick, clean run.
I got 13 items in total, super happy with the whole thing.
Great price as well.

23/04/2017 20:37Posted by Cløwnzmønkz
Quick run, took no more than an hour
Didn't get many items, but that is just luck based!
Overall a really good exp!

Glad you boys enjoyed the boost!

We'll be doing Mythic Nighthold with ML on Wednesday from 19:00 and all the other raid boosts NH hc / TOV M / EN M will be done on Sunday 30th of April at 19:00 !

If you're interested poke me in game or add me on btag: Fanatik#2233
If you're interested in getting NH heroic / normal , TOV M or EN Mythic we'll be doing those on Sunday 30th of April , to book yourself a run / spot , just poke me in game or add my battle tag Fanatik#2233

Mythic run is booked for 3rd of May, have open spots after that so make sure you book your runs fast!

According to Blizzard , TOS will be released mid - late June, so make sure you get your Curve and stuff before it gets removed!
awesome grp...everything went so smoth..also learned the tactics looking at them...very nice people..also got gear from them without asking...thank you very much
Quick and easy run, they happily shared loot
Got boosted on my hunter, smooth run, got alot of gear sciens the boosters dont need, highly recomended, good price aswell. +1
30/04/2017 19:24Posted by Hellstream
awesome grp...everything went so smoth..also learned the tactics looking at them...very nice people..also got gear from them without asking...thank you very much

30/04/2017 19:38Posted by Lochey
Quick and easy run, they happily shared loot

30/04/2017 21:51Posted by Orkamonka
Got boosted on my hunter, smooth run, got alot of gear sciens the boosters dont need, highly recomended, good price aswell. +1

Thanks for the positive feedback boys, glad you guys got good chunk of gear in the run!

The next run will be on Monday the 8th of May at 19:00 , if you're interested in getting boosted in NH Hc / N or TOV / EN M , make sure to poke me in game or add my btag Fanatik#2233

Mythic run is booked for the upcoming reset (3rd of May), weeks after that are open , so make sure you book those and get your gear / achivs / FOS before TOS comes out!
great run very polite people and gives all thier loot. thanks guys vouch here!
Hej guys!

We'll be selling Gul'dan Mythic on Wednesday 10th of May! If you're interested about the price and any additional info poke me in game or add my btag: Fanatik@2233 , GOLD ONLY on Twisting Nether
Bought the boost it was fast and flawless gonna buy again :)
What's the damage for an 'eroic clear, chaps?
Hej

We will be doing Nighthold Heroic with personal loot on Monday (8th of May) at 19:00 server time. We're usually 20-25 people in the raid , with no one being saved so we can trade all the loot over to buyers!

The next Mythic run will be on Wednesday (10th of May) at 19:00 server time. The first 3 bosses have been booked, and the rest is still up for grabs, so make sure you get your spot quick!

If you want to book a run or have any additional questions , don't hesitate to poke me in game or add me on btag: Fanatik#2233 , all the payments are ONLY IN GOLD on Twisting Nether, no exceptions!
Great boost, got 11 items, I myself didn't get so lucky but their guildies were nice enough to trade some too me, therefore making it very worth while for me for a great price! Would definitely go again.