<The Next Step> - Nighthold boosts!

Twisting Nether
Welcome !!

We are selling Mythic and Heroic Nighthold Boosts !
We offer a multitude of options for anyone interested :

-7/10 Mythic Nighthold with Master Loot (guild reserves the right to keep the items that would be an upgrade for one of our raiders), also doing single boss boosts in case you don't need all of them! - this run will be done on Wednesdays from 19:00
In the upcoming weeks , we'll start selling the rest of the bosses as well!

-Nighthold 10/10 Heroic with PL - we're usually 12-20 people in this run and in 99% of cases no one is saved so that we can trade all the loot we don't need to buyers(you don't need to pay anything extra for these items!). We're also selling single bosses , so if you're only interested in Gul'dan for curve or any other bosses we'll be more than happy to help you out with that!

-Averge ilvl of our raiders / raid group is ~912 , which ensures super clean runs and high chance of you getting majority of the items that drop!

We only accept GOLD as payment and only the gold on Twisting Nether, no exceptions !

If you want to book yourself a run or have any questions regarding the boosts or anything else add me on battle tag Fanatik#2233 or contact me in game!
Have spot(s) available for tomorrow, if you're interested poke me in game or add Fanatik#2233 for a chat
Have spots available for HC run tomorrow at 19:00 with PL and for Wednesday Mythic run, add Fanatik#2233 if you're interested!
Will be boosting Mythic Nighthold with Master Loot tonight at 19:00 , poke me in game or add me on real id Fanatik#2233 if you're interested in the run!
Me and my friend got a boost from Fanatik and his Guild .
Went smooth and fast .
We even got some of the raiders gear without asking :)
Friendly and nice people .

Think i got about 10 items in one run , not bad!
And the price is good compared to others
Highly recommended.

Thanks again *the next step* !
19/04/2017 21:11Posted by Prïncess
Me and my friend got a boost from Fanatik and his Guild .
Went smooth and fast .
We even got some of the raiders gear without asking :)
Friendly and nice people .

Think i got about 10 items in one run , not bad!
And the price is good compared to others
Highly recommended.

Thanks again *the next step* !

Hej, glad you enjoyed the boost and thanks for the feedback x)

Next boost run is on Sunday, we'll be doing Nighthold HC + Normal with PL and possibly EN M / TOV , so if you're interested in any of these , poke me in game or add my btag: Fanatik#2233 for more info
Quick, clean run.
I got 13 items in total, super happy with the whole thing.
Great price as well.
Quick run, took no more than an hour
Didn't get many items, but that is just luck based!
Overall a really good exp!
23/04/2017 19:14Posted by Atarashii
Quick, clean run.
I got 13 items in total, super happy with the whole thing.
Great price as well.

23/04/2017 20:37Posted by Cløwnzmønkz
Quick run, took no more than an hour
Didn't get many items, but that is just luck based!
Overall a really good exp!

Glad you boys enjoyed the boost!

We'll be doing Mythic Nighthold with ML on Wednesday from 19:00 and all the other raid boosts NH hc / TOV M / EN M will be done on Sunday 30th of April at 19:00 !

If you're interested poke me in game or add me on btag: Fanatik#2233