No Illidan interaction with Malf and Tyrande?

Story
I was so hyped about Illidan coming back but one of the things I was most excited about was him meeting back up with Malfurion and Tyrande.
But so far, we haven't seen anything about that. (That I know off) Plenty of Illidan and Maiev which is great, I love it.
But, are they forgetting all the history these three have?
What do you think? Do you want some interactions between Malfurion, Tyrande and Illidan? :D
25/03/2017 22:03Posted by Sammyknight
I was so hyped about Illidan coming back but one of the things I was most excited about was him meeting back up with Malfurion and Tyrande.
But so far, we haven't seen anything about that. (That I know off) Plenty of Illidan and Maiev which is great, I love it.
What do you think? Do you want some interactions between Malfurion, Tyrande and Illidan? :D

I agree that we should see them reunite, but it is so weird that Malfurion and Tyrande are not even fighting the Legion with Velen and Illidan?

Also after the nighthold raid ends, Tyrande is right there next to Liadrin and co, and next to them is Illidan. No interaction there.

We need some good explanation, or maybe next patch.
I agree. It's a horrendous waste to have these three all in the same place and yet not having them interact in any way.
Missed opportunity. The lore between them three is so solid...I mean, look what Illidan said to Tyrande in Lordaeron before he left for Outland.

"Tyrande...I doubt our paths will cross again..."

Err hello! She's stood right there, next to Rommath and Liadrin...completely missed opportunity. :(
Of course they're gonna interact! Just wait until later in the expansion!
By the looks of it, his interactions with Maiev aren't more than "Rawr I hate you" "How amusing".

Despite being at the Tomb of Sargeras. Where Maiev went from "hate" to "Whirlwind of vengeance".

Just assume that Modern Illidan is an entirely new character, and the real Illidan really did die for good in TBC.
25/03/2017 22:03Posted by Sammyknight

Join the club, i was so hyped about the highborne in cataclysm and they showed almost nothing.

Super hyped about the nightborne and while theyy did a great job focusing on that side of the night elven culture - i was most looking forward to the proper reunion - reactions on seeing suramar standing as beautiful and perfect as it was befor ethe sundering would have been something.

not to mention the reunion between night elf and nightborne seeing many night elves who survived the sundering actually came from Suramar, so they'd have friends/relatives or at least know people.

Nada ... wanted to see the priesthood get back in their rescuing the very desperate lost flock in Suramar, instead Tyrande gets you to put up notices the alliance is here? the alliance? what about the goddess coming to rescue her lost flock crying out for help and taking vengeance on the demons with brilliant starry white moon and stralight?

Not to mention the reactions to discover Ilildan was right and did not betray them .. it would have huge effects on how they view the whole thing - probably galvanise them finally - that co-inciding with the cure for arcane addiction, the responsible and noble behaviour of the nightborne - kin they were once ashamed off for appearing to abandon them now show they have the same noble elven blood in their veins as they lay down their own lives and risk everything to end the legion, no traitors these, as honourable as the very night elves were for rebelling against their Queen in the first war and this time the nightborne go all hte way, not partially

all that stuff, all that reaction, I want to see it.
28/03/2017 21:55Posted by Maievs
real Illidan really did die for good in TBC
I miss that guy, this pathetic fool is so lackluster.
technically, WC3 Illidan and WotA Illidan.

TBC was Illidan being a maniac, attacking everyone and being killed like a !@#$%.
Illidan just ain't got no time for drama
26/03/2017 11:10Posted by Mínairia
Missed opportunity.

Warcraft lore development in a nutshell.