[H] Divided - The Maelstrom

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello everyone,

Im Tsn, guildmaster of Divided.

Faction: Horde
Server: The Maelstrom

About us:
We consist of a group of casual players who faction changed from the alliance and loves to play the game together. Most of our players have played the game for a long time, and some of us were there when it started back in vanilla.
Many of us have experienced endgame raid content and still look for that great feeling you get when you down a new boss!

As of now, we look to get new mature individuals, both for raiding and laid back socials of any levels.

What we do:
Social events and contests
Raids/pugs/alt raids
Mythic+ pushes
casual bg's

What are we looking for:
* Friendly mature people above the age of 18.
* Dedicated and active players for raiding and social events.
* Interactive players, we all like to have a chat both in game and on voice.

Raiding:
Progress: 10/10 NH HC , 9/9 ToS HC.
Raid times: Mondays & Wednesdays: 20.00-23.00 (server time)
We are recruiting all classes, with particular interest in dps. (especially ranged)
We are a community that puts time and effort into our characters, and we will expect that from you too. We want you to be updated on the current content we progress.

Contact information:
Simply add either of us on battle net and we can discuss everything further.
Tsn - Sebastian#23194
Bish - Bishbash#2483
Nueva - Nuevah#2856
still looking for players
new applicants welcome
more people joining us, but we would want even more!
still looking
Currently in need of decent range dps for heroic progression as a guild group!
More joining by the day and adding to the great community. Still looking for new dedicated members.
Guild is growing! We need players to complete that steady lineup of raiders! Currently 9/10 Heroic on Nighthold as guildgroup!
Interested in: Ranged dps, healers, tank offspec players and exceptional players.
Contact us :)
Guild progress is 10/10 HC.
We need more dedicated players to start doing mythic progression!
Still looking for more players.
Ranged dps and healer applicants highly prioritised
warlocks, shadowpriests, hunters, and healers beside druidclasses are highly welcome!
ranged dps and healers
could use some more applicants! :)
Guild is growing by the day, with lovely members both socials and raiders. More applicants are still wanted though :D
bumps
ToS coming soon, need more ranged dps and a healer
lf more
Recruiting for ToS
Hey Tsn,

I am 51 years old. (maybe to old for your guild) I am still looking for a place to join and feel comfortable, because i am not the best player en also need to work and have responsibilities at home. I am some1 who likes to do as much as possible on my hunter, but i am not so fast anymore. I pug raids because i want to try to see those bosses on normal and hc and i dont have time late in the evening (need to get up early in the morning most of the time). Do you think Divided is a place for me as a social?

greetz