<The Dapper Gents> Casual Raiding Guild

Twisting Nether
<The Dapper Gents> are looking for some dps and healers to join our English speaking casual raiding guild. We aim to run normal and heroic raids on Wednesdays and Sundays (20.30-23.30 server time). We are happy to take on players that haven't raided but always wanted to, all we ask is that you are committed and willing to learn :).

Currently we are looking for Ranged DPS, Healers, Off-Tank (Currently accepting any DPS that are happy with tanking if needed).

Any questions, please contact me, or if I'm not around contact Harsam, Ipptar and Kelsera for more information.

We currently use Discord for Mythic +'s and Raids.

TL:DR
We are a Casual Raiding guild looking for people at any level :)
Bump :)
Hi guys/girls, currently looking for ranged dps (preferably a Mage/Shaman). If you want to discuss, please drop me, Kelsera, Harsam or Ipptar a whisper :).

Cheers

Ty.
Hey all,

Looking for Ranged DPS and Healers at the moment to join the guild. Contact Tyberan, Ipptar, Harsam or Kelsera if you want to discuss :)

Cheers

Ty.
Bump.

Currently recruiting Rdps and Healers. Drop me a whisper, or Ipptar, Harsam or Kelsera if you want to discuss.

Cheers all

Ty.
Bump.
Recruiting for rdps and healers for raid spots. Please whisper Tyberan, ipptar or kelsera for more information :)

Cheers

Ty.