7.2 artifact traits

Arenas
Hello,
since i couldnt get a clear answer anywhere on the forums gonna put it on here and hope for a blue to respond anytime soon =),
the question is: what 7.2 artifact traits work in PvP (arenas && battleground),
1) do all of the four new traits work?
2) ive also noticed all the artifact traits can be leveled up to lvl 4 now ( was 3),
does that work in PvP also?

Thx!
1) Yes;
2) Yes.
I'm 100% positive the new 10% dmg and hp trait doesn't work in arenas, as my hp was the same before and after learning it.
31/03/2017 14:04Posted by Moneabrams
I'm 100% positive the new 10% dmg and hp trait doesn't work in arenas, as my hp was the same before and after learning it.

Your hp is the same because the health bonus is enabled by default .

In instanced PvP (arenas, battlegrounds, and Ashran), Artifacts now grant a minimum Stamina increase to all players. This minimum is equivalent to the purchase of 36 points, one of which is the trait which grants 10% Stamina.
There are two important points we want to make sure everyone knows:

1. All artifact traits are active in PvP, including Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.

2. Players always receive 36 points worth of Stamina in their Artifact, including the 10% Stamina received from the first trait on the new Artifact Emblem.

'All traits' means everything, including any and all points placed in Concordance of Legionfall. Nothing is disabled.
31/03/2017 22:16Posted by Kaivax

1. All artifact traits are active in PvP, including Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.

2. Players always receive 36 points worth of Stamina in their Artifact, including the 10% Stamina received from the first trait on the new Artifact Emblem.

'All traits' means everything, including any and all points placed in Concordance of Legionfall. Nothing is disabled.

including the 50/50 trait that give us xxx Str/Agiltiy/int for 20 sec?
31/03/2017 22:21Posted by Rotar

including the 50/50 trait that give us xxx Str/Agiltiy/int for 20 sec?

Aka. Concordance of Legionfall.
Concordance of the legiondall is active in PvP ? What a joke lol

What is this? Are you guys seriously retarded? Talk about being miles and continents out of touch with the PvP community.

1) HOW THE !@#$ CAN THE PARAGON TRAIT BE ACTIVE?
2) HOW THE %^-* CAN THE REST OF THEM NOT BE AUTO-UNLOCKED IN INSTANCED PVP?

How the !@#$ do you expect a player to get into PvP?

New player/returning player: "Hmm this arena thing looks fun maybe I should start playing WoW to do it... oh I have to do a 3-4 month farm just to get competitive... yeah not going to happen".

It's like you dont want people to play PvP.

Also, in before Blizzard disables the paragon trait thus silencing the massive whine wave that's coming. Basically taking away the extremely retarded thing and letting the other (slightly less) retarded thing stay (54 traits), classic Blizzard diversion tactics.
Please, reconsider having "Concordance of Legionfall" active for PvP. Its going to cause imbalance and burn players out because they'll feel obligated in order to be able to compete against others.

If it's the case that you want this Trait to be active, leave it for season 4 where everyone has caught up or have more Artifact Knowledge.
awesome...rip pvp
The point is that most people have same # of traits in the game, but it won't last long. In time people will have more traits active and that cause bigger gaps between alts and mains. In the end, you may supposed to disable some traits as before. So why don't you disable them right now instead of letting people feel the pain :(

Maybe I am completely wrong about it, if so correct me, but still that's gonna cause chaos in the community.

I just want to criticize you as newbie pvp player PoV.

I hope you guys got what I meant :(
Auto-unlock all 50 pre-paragon traits for everyone in instanced PvP, and disable the paragon-trait in PvP. Please.

1. How on earth should people farm the first 50 traits (and then even paragon) if they are new or coming back to the game? Farming AP every for 3-4 months before being competetive? Really?

2. You said you wanted to make PvP more available, by making gear matter less and introducing templates. You wanted everyone to be on the same page, right? This AP farm is 100 x worse! Just the thought of being locked into one spec and one character... ugh. The thought of doing this farm for EACH spec. It's just horrible. Sorry but that's how I feel, and probably how most PvP players feel.

3. You make it so that we get gear easier than ever before (while it also matters less). You also made us get honor levels faster than before (shouldn't have been so slow to begin with). These are good changes that I like a lot! Now you make the AP farm even worse, and it was already bad. Why is this even a thing for instanced PvP?

Why make QoL changes to the preparation part of PvP (honor levels, gear), but make other stuff way worse at the same time (horrible AP farm)?

4. You said you wanted to make PvP more available. In previous expansions it took only a couple of days (1 day if you were fast) to get ready with full gear. Now it will take months to catch up to others, and that's not only true for newcomers or people who are coming back. It's also true if you JUST WANT TO SWITCH SPEC!

I genuinely feel sorry for people who want to get into PvP in a couple of weeks/months. I can't even beg my friends to come back for some PvP in summer. I really am sad about this change. It's absolutely horrendous. No other words for it.
Hmm need to finish a very annoying questline in order to even be able to unlock the new traits. Than need to farm hours again to fulfill all traits, while im basicly a Arena only player.

I am unsure if I want to renew my sub if the farm of new AP takes as much time people actually say.

I already encountered a first problem on my side: my followers have very low ilvl and cant even do class order hall missions. Having said this: i first need to farm their Ilvl to higher lvl, then I can complete the first OH quest to be able to get the new traits etc..

Any advice on this or is the game just a waste of time in 7.2 Arena wise?

plz enable like and dislike buttons on your posts.youll get some real feedback then

Please Blizzard, I have done nothing else than giving you money. Why u gotta do this? Please blizz, say Aprils fools, please.
Alts and off-specs consigned to the scrapheap again.