Pathfinder Part Two

General
I don't know why, but you've gradually made it more and more difficult to get flying with every expansion. This rep-grind is absolute bull!@#$, and to top it off, you've even put a limit on it. I've been with this game since vanila, and this pathfinder crap is the reason I am unsubbing till your next expansion.
Pathfinder is one of the least of my issues.

I'm tired of RNG, Time-Gating, scenarios where your knowledge of your class is supposed to help you through something instead of the legendary, ilvl lottery, bad class design and the blatant ignorance to core issues.

At least in WoD we had alts to do stuff on, but due to the way this expansion is designed alts are a frustration to progress on.
and soon they remove it the requirments and just give everyone flying and ppl wasted there time for nothing lol thats how they are
Why do we even have to unlock flying from an achievement why can't we just pay 10k gold and get over it!!!!?
WQs disappear once you enter the Broken Shores as well, this bug needs to get fixed or how am I going to get the rep grind done?
I thought i was crazy for a moment , I was sure I saw a quest there and then it disappeared.
I already have the Defender they removed from flying reqs, time to remove that rep too. It's pathetic.
09/04/2017 23:52Posted by Dereshishi
I thought i was crazy for a moment , I was sure I saw a quest there and then it disappeared.

Stand! wasnt it?
I thought I had missed it, apparently it is a bug. Going to take a while to grind the rep because its an elite one :/ which grants lot of rep
Good game design when the World Boss is up you can complete the WQ in the entire zone.
remove all the pathfinder requirment and make the requirment to fly revered with all factions except broken shore simple and everyone can get it also gold cost because bots can just farm herbs and ore and ppl gonna outprice each other on the ah and you gonna get ppl spaming trade with want to sell
09/04/2017 21:14Posted by Tenea
I am unsubbing till your next expansion.

No you're not...
Flying always requires some faith and hard work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjKd24UCPYY
only two more weeks of wq's on broken shore and i can fly!!! a bit less probably with buildings and new story quests, and rep tokens.

it amazes me how much effort it must have been with chest farming for those who got flying so fast. who does that :p
09/04/2017 23:50Posted by Sunáo
WQs disappear once you enter the Broken Shores as well, this bug needs to get fixed or how am I going to get the rep grind done?

Glad its not only me
agree with others since they decided to remove certain aspects from part 2
either just make it 10k gold or go with what people have already done in part1
which itself is pretty good.

Its a complete farce Two quests all day in the new zone. are they even aware
what started out a really heavily populated area is now almost deserted ?
09/04/2017 23:39Posted by Mogrâiné
Why do we even have to unlock flying from an achievement why can't we just pay 10k gold and get over it!!!!?

Like every other expansion, except wod and legion!
Thank god for being Human. Now I'm flight borne I may even start slowly lvling alts...

The only annoying part of the rep is the limited WQ's - but I have barely opened any chests (had no idea about this 'exploit' before the forum was flooded about it).

Have had some good luck with the token / LF resource missions though.

By and by it's annoying that the everything seems to have blatant time gates - don't mind when they have a Very Good Lore reason but when it's blatantly to extend subs it turns my stomach a wee bit.
09/04/2017 23:39Posted by Mogrâiné

It is almost like they don't want you to fly.

I wonder why.
Tbh flying is good but tbh is not really needed in legion and for the people who are crying that you need to do stuff to get it well welcome to the real world of wow not everything is handed down to you cause your a lazy bastard and pays gold for every mythic kill. just maybe if you looked at how easy it to get flying and focus on learning skills instead of paying gold for everything you understand how much fun the game really is instead of being such little brats and moaning on here that you need to work to get something in life.

Go out and farm for it all like we all have done and grow some balls and learn how to do something in wow instead of paying for it!
10/04/2017 23:54Posted by Mypassiøn
Tbh flying is good but tbh is not really needed in legion and for the people who are crying that you need to do stuff to get it

If you actually read the first post you'd see that the OP isn't complaining about the fact he or she has to do something, what he and the majority of people I've seen posting have an issue with is that they can't do it at their own pace because Blizzard is severely limiting our options to do the content.

Way to miss the point.

Go out and farm for it all like we all have done and grow some balls and learn how to do something in wow instead of paying for it!

The problem with this statement is that a lot of people took advantage of a exploit which means those people have flying while the rest of the player-base that did not take advantage of the exploit will have to grind it out over the course of a couple of weeks.

Part of the issue for the public outcry is also the fact that Blizzard is not taking actions to ban or remove the rep from the players that maliciously abused the exploit on their mains and alts.
I tried to speed it up but people with flying are snagging up all of the chests... saw 3 out of 4 despawn with no one around or near it right before my eyes. So what now?