Satyrs,Azshara new Allegiances and Sargeras.

Story
So it has been made clear in ''Stormrage'' novel that Xavius and the Emerald nightmare belong to the Old Gods. Plenty of Satyrs are seen at the
temple of Elune fighting alongside the Legion... I am confused at How are the Satyrs and Demons Together? I many Areas like Felwood Satyrs yell : for the legion.

In the Emerald Nightmare raid, Malfurion says that there is no doubt that Xavius and his ancient Master (AKA N'zoth) are very happy because the Legion is distracting us, indicating that they had ulterior plans.

I also wonder how Azshara feels about Sargeras now? considering he was the only worthy mate she has ever considered. Also she works for the Old Gods now and refers to their cultists as Minions/Allies( Darkshore Cata). How would Sargeras react to her Betrayal?
Guess we have to wait and see untill next expansion, which I anticipate will be focused around Aszhara and N'zoth, to answer your question.. I guess a simple answer would be;

Not all Humans are part of the Alliance, if you catch my drift? While most of them, sure.. But others fight against the Alliance, like the Defias Brotherhood did, pirates, etc.

So I guess not all Satyrs work for the Old Gods or the Burning Legion. Because it is already a fact that, sure.. The Burning Legion is full of demons, but not all demons in the warcraft universe work for them.

Demons themselves in the Warcraft universe are not products of the Pantheon, Sargeras did not create the Demons, it is believed that the Demons as entities in whatever shapes and forms are as ancient as the Void Lords, older than even the Titans.

So understandable, not all Demons out there are in contact with the Burning Legion.
i believe it would be entirely keeping in xavius character to pretend to work with the legion again, he was after all one of saragars "creations" so its possible he cut some back handed deal with them, i don t think the old gods care about using the legion and your average legion commander might not recognize old god corruption
28/03/2017 23:21Posted by Plaguevii
Demons themselves in the Warcraft universe are not products of the Pantheon, Sargeras did not create the Demons, it is believed that the Demons as entities in whatever shapes and forms are as ancient as the Void Lords, older than even the Titans.

It should also be noted that not all demons are evil. Particularily, many of those who serve the Legion do so as unwilling mindslaves.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Orb_of_Inner_Chaos
30/03/2017 16:31Posted by Ellieth
28/03/2017 23:21Posted by Plaguevii

It should also be noted that not all demons are evil. Particularily, many of those who serve the Legion do so as unwilling mindslaves.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Orb_of_Inner_Chaos

Not to mention that we even see a Dreadlord in Legion fighting alongside the Army of Light, covered in light.

It is worth mentioning also that when Sargeras first discovered the Dreadlord race, he found them basking in shadow and void energy on a planet corrupted by the Void Lords. After he ruthlessly interrogated the Dreadlords there to figure out who was behind this, he killed them all and destroyed the planet.