Legion invasion perfect timing

General
You were complaining that legion invasion timing is during school/work hours? No problem, blizzard fixed it for you. Now its from 3 A.M to 9 A.M EleGiggle
\o/
06/04/2017 03:12Posted by Lajsu
You were complaining that legion invasion timing is during school/work hours? No problem, blizzard fixed it for you. Now its from 3 A.M to 9 A.M EleGiggle

Turns out you don't need to do them anymore for flying.
06/04/2017 03:15Posted by Feriyd
06/04/2017 03:12Posted by Lajsu

Turns out you don't need to do them anymore for flying.

Instead of making them appear in more realistic times, or better yet MAKE THEM 24 HOURS before changing zones, they choose the weak approach of just flat out removing it from the Meta instead of tackling the core issue...

Typical Blizz -.-;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
Btw I just did it. But there was not 1500 rep at the end. Did that happen for any of you as well?
06/04/2017 03:37Posted by Naftris
Btw I just did it. But there was not 1500 rep at the end. Did that happen for any of you as well?

Guess the 1500 rep is a weekly.
crap timing to put it up nw and servers are going down nice timing blizzard
And server restart!
I've literally just managed to finish it (not able to turn quest in but completed) as I got disconnected, who's smart a** idea was it to put it during the maintenance? How stupid can you be.
You'd almost start to think they're doing it on purpose.. \o/
06/04/2017 03:50Posted by Harlee
06/04/2017 03:37Posted by Naftris

no, it was one time only quest

something like a starter quest

aka there will be no more rep from invasions
couldn't finish the scenario wonderful design
06/04/2017 04:04Posted by Æriel
06/04/2017 03:50Posted by Harlee

no, it was one time only quest

something like a starter quest

aka there will be no more rep from invasions

Did i ever point out how much i love legion? :)

(Blizzard just for you i will point out the obvious since i know you lack common sense: I was being sarcastic. Legion is utter garbage because of stuff like this. Get a new job whoever is responsible for it because you clearly fail at your job in comparision to other people in that job area. Youre a disgrace. And you wonder why most companies make fun out of WoW nowadays in terms of design.)
Great, now we just need them to remove the reputation requirement. They should have settled for pathfinder part 1 ONLY. That alone was more than enough.
06/04/2017 04:35Posted by Skrax
Great, now we just need them to remove the reputation requirement. They should have settled for pathfinder part 1 ONLY. That alone was more than enough.

Exactly this^.
Even though, it makes you wonder what would be left to do in 7.2 without the flying requirement.Seems to me that it's a patch full of gates to hide the fact that it doesn't offer many new things to do.
I wonder why they had to gate Legionfall rep this hard.

- You don't get any from kills
- The initial quests barely reward any (You'll be at ~1000 into friendly)
- Only one story quest a week (and this week's was invasions)
- Invasions themselves don't reward any
- World quests only reward a paltry 75 a piece, regardless of whether or not they're group or solo quests
- Handing in 100 supplies awards only 150, meaning that killing an elite or looting a chest (2-8 supplies) awards between 3 and 12 rep a piece
- All of this is heavily timegated.
I anticipated this and stayed up all night and did it at 3:45am!
06/04/2017 06:30Posted by Furrymagisch
I wonder why they had to gate Legionfall rep this hard.
It's because otherwise you would be quickly done with provided content. And there is no other in sight soon (except raid, which is not everyone's cup of tea). New area brings a lot less that Tanaan had. New WQs? They got stale long ago. Nethershards? It was far easier to get apexis that had practically same purpose (with a lot more to be used for).