Rate the Warrior transmog above you

Warrior
1 2 3 7 Next
As the title says, rate the transmog above you on a scale from 1 to 10.

Previous thread:
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614463740?page=26

Due to the fact that the last warrior that posted there didnt get his transmog rated, ill do it here:
@Casairos Good mog, fits a warrior, altrough i have my doubts about the red swords and blue tabard - 8/10
Looks nice, nature-ish. 8/10

Playing around with the new assault mogs... If you havent seen a dwarf Batman, now's your chance :)
Nice helmet, Mr. Dwarf :-) Like your set, 9/10
19/04/2017 10:39Posted by Wuzzley
Nice helmet, Mr. Dwarf :-) Like your set, 9/10

Like the orginality but it might aswell be a gardener instead of a warrior if you see me point. It doesnt look like a fierce warrior.

Therefor i'll grant you 5/10 perky pugs.
Zplinter-9/10. Nice matchy mog...extra points for the chuckles as it looks like you are wearing a dress in your profile pic!" :D
@ Fizzywidget

Well played...and I dont even like Goblins that much

Dont think the weapons match but meh, still looks good

9/10
More a paladin set and DK looks, Most of the set matches, but not a warrior set so.. (old WoD set)

7/10
20/04/2017 06:04Posted by Brutallic
@ Fizzywidget

Well played...and I dont even like Goblins that much

Dont think the weapons match but meh, still looks good

9/10

I think that your set looks really awesome and i disagree with the gnome above me, it certantly looks like a warrior set. 9/10

Regarding Warmachine. You are wearing a complete set wich isnt very original.
I like the googles though.

6/10
6/10

I can see what you're going for but it needs some work. Before you find any other armour pieces though I'd lose the tabard, the flat yellow looks quite out of place with the darker red pieces of the armour.

Still keep working at it, on your way there
Dunno. Seems a bit random. Dont really see a theme.

6/10
7/10

Great set and comes together really well, unsure on the bright yellow weapon enchant though.
Was never a big fan of that set, and I find the Cruel/T20 to look worse. Last Mogu chestpiece seems to fit better than the actual matching set chest, at least on Goblin, so that's a big plus.

5/10.
22/04/2017 01:10Posted by Arnsteldt
Was never a big fan of that set, and I find the Cruel/T20 to look worse. Last Mogu chestpiece seems to fit better than the actual matching set chest, at least on Goblin, so that's a big plus.

5/10.

I don't like the shield, the rest of the set is pretty neat! 7/10
24/04/2017 07:28Posted by Wuzzley
22/04/2017 01:10Posted by Arnsteldt

5/10.

I don't like the shield, the rest of the set is pretty neat! 7/10

A lot of shields are super small on Dwarf unfortunately. This is one of the few that wasn't, didn't clip horribly into these oversized shoulders, and wasn't the Bulwark of Azzinoth.

To me, your transmog looks like it is leather rather than plate, but it all matches quite well, has colours fitting for a NElf and is not a full set. 9/10.
I don't like the haircut, rest looks awesome, especially the mace

8/10
8/10

The fiery helm thing doesn't really fit.
like it 9/10
I like the old-school feel to the set, only not a fan of the goggles! But hey, that's just me! 8/10
A warrior without boots looks weird but i like this set a lot. Gloves and this Strom'kar doesn't match unfortunately. 6/10 good set overall. Try to get the yellow Challenge appearance ASAP when you have more ilvl
Plate? More like paint. Bulkier armour needed, you're about half the width of your swords. 4/10.