Broken Isles Invasions XP overpowered

General
24/04/2017 16:41Posted by Illidandhdh
Cmon... you really think that's ok to level up from 100-110 in about 1 hour?
That's ethically wrong, think about who spent 20 hours leveling without Invasions.

People who spent 20 hours are garbage.
24/04/2017 16:04Posted by Illidandhdh
It took me exactly 9 minutes and 42 seconds to do 1 level with a single Legion invasion.
Surely this cannot be intended, invasions are massively overpowered, they entirely remove the purpose of leveling with quests in the Broken Isles.
What's the point in selling character boosts when it's so easy to level up?
I genuinely hope they go away once next expansion is released.

It really seems you dont lvl alts as most of us people are very greaful for this to come in and help with alts As i myself have like 24 alts and most of them are lvl 110 and I have few left to get 110 so the little help from invasion is wonderful . you moaning on here is just stupid and shows that you dont have alts.

Yeah it may of took you little time. the quest in legion can be still done so why are you crying like a little baby who cant get his own way. mate before crying you should be greateful bliz are helping people to lvl up not everyone likes to lvl so if there is a easy way to get it then is a win win. lets makes everyone happy apart from you as you seem like a spoilt little brat!
24/04/2017 23:57Posted by Chanenn
Cmon... you really think that's ok to level up from 100-110 in about 1 hour?
That's ethically wrong, think about who spent 20 hours leveling without Invasions.

People who spent 20 hours are garbage.

why call people for no reason are you 12 or something 20 hours is normal for lvl up mate go and do one you piece of !@#$! no wonder your a alie cause your little kid who has no friends
That's ethically wrong

The heck does ethics have to do with this?
For alts, it's perfect as you've seen the levelling content once and that's about enough for me really. So any boosts in getting from 100 to 110 is quite welcomed in all honesty.

It would be nice if the whole levelling experience offered full 100% different stories and all while levelling for each different class but WoW isn't anywhere near such a levelling system as of yet. (Different quests and all for the different classes.)

That would be the next best thing but doubt that can happen as they're pushed to the limits on the content they're dripping through anyways.
You maybe level 100-110 in 1 day /played, but not in 1 day (=1 sitting)
I know it's a necro, but it's concerning to me that Blizzard actually listens to people like the OP.
Invasions XP is fine, lock your XP if you aren't happy or don't do them.
24/04/2017 16:14Posted by Illidandhdh
I find it always nice to have something like this come along to speed up alt levelling. surely if it removes the purpose of levelling for you, you can choose not to do them?

No, i cannot choose to not do them and let me explain you why.
Once an invasion starts the zone got flooded by Horde/Alliance and Legion enemies making it impossible to do normal quests and this is particularly nasty on PvP server where it turns into a gankfest.

Go and do another zone. Simple. Stop trying to ruin things for everyone else by calling optional things such as invasions mandatory.
Was it worth the necro?
The funniest thing about this is, yeah you can get 1 level in 10 minutes or so from invasions but the next invasion would not be up for another 12 hours...

So lets do some actual maths

1 level every invasion taking into account that each invasion takes up to 12 hours to spawn and it takes around 10 minutes or so to complete..

So if you times this by 10 it equals = 121 hours and 40 minutes

and this is if you manage to complete them all as some may spawn whilst at work, school or just simply asleep.

I'm sure you can reach lvl1 to lvl110 in less time then that so the invasions getting that much xp hasnt been as issue due to the long respawn rate and they give high xp so people still participate in them.

Its really funny to see someone react in a way like "oMg blizz, nerf dis itz br0ken!!! 1 lvl in 10 minutz wut point is a character boost"

Now these character boosts was at this point of time when it was originally posted was in april 2017 and they only boosted you up to lvl100 and were made for a faster way of people getting into the action without having to slug through old content to play with friends and since the lvling system has changed i would love to see his current response to this recent patch but i bet its something like this...

"omG bLizz leVelin br0ke was max lvl bEfor patch in coup hourz but n0Aw it takz dayz.. NAW i hav 2 b00st as lvlin takz t0 loNg!!"

in the words of Asmongold...

"Blizzard could give them gold bars and they
would complain how heavy they are."