Roleplaying Guild Map

Argent Dawn
Prev 1 3 4 5
Hey ho.

I cannot wait for BfA to come out so that I can begin working on updating to the new maps. I have performed a few updates with features that have been requested, aswell as a few bug fixes.

- Fixed the guild management page. (Word wrapping for the about text and the layout.)

- You can now click on the guild names in the dropdown menu of the map and get sent directly to their location.

- You can now edit your guild banner. Go to the guild management page to update your guild banner.

- Worked on some protection against people who try to abuse the system via the guild listing.

- Fixed an issue with displaying guild pins in Pandaria.
Greetings Adriloth,

Just signed up the Covenant of Lordaeron but I can't seem to pin the guild to Tyr's Hand. I click on the "Pin Location" option at the top of the map and nothing seems to happen? When I hit save it just states there's an error "An error occured while moving the pin."

Any suggestions?

Brilliant idea btw!
18/02/2018 09:25Posted by Cántor
Greetings Adriloth,

Just signed up the Covenant of Lordaeron but I can't seem to pin the guild to Tyr's Hand. I click on the "Pin Location" option at the top of the map and nothing seems to happen? When I hit save it just states there's an error "An error occured while moving the pin."

Any suggestions?

Brilliant idea btw!

Hello Cántor.

Please go to the guild settings page and select the location first, then you'll be able to move your pin. Sorry for not making this clear from the start.
Here is the url: https://www.glaive-star.com/en/account/edit-guild-info/
19/02/2018 00:45Posted by Adriloth
18/02/2018 09:25Posted by Cántor
Greetings Adriloth,

Any suggestions?

Brilliant idea btw!

Hello Cántor.

Please go to the guild settings page and select the location first, then you'll be able to move your pin. Sorry for not making this clear from the start.
Here is the url: https://www.glaive-star.com/en/account/edit-guild-info/

Fixed, thank you!
Hey, I'm really impressed with your work so far and I just wanna say I definitely appreciate it.

I was curious are you checking up on the guilds that put their presence still being around or is it just left to the guilds to remove themselves if they move/shut down etc?

Also if you need any assistance in development/implementation, I'd be more than happy to help!
Hey y'all. Been absent for quite some time with work.

I thought I'd let you know that there will be an activity check a week before BfA goes live. I will also try to work on some new features after the new expansion is out.

Cheers :)
Do you guys want me to add support for Kul Tiras and Zandalar?
17/08/2018 18:44Posted by Adriloth
Do you guys want me to add support for Kul Tiras and Zandalar?
Yes please!
Hey!

Kul Tiras and Zandalar are now available. If you find any bugs or want to suggest new things, let me know.

Happy roleplaying!
Hey guys!

I have made some updates to the map, these were things that were requested by multiple people.

Update:
- Added an option to reset a lost password.

- Added an option to disband your guild.

- Started a clean out process of idle guilds.

- Removed duplicated accounts that caused login issues for some people.

I had completely forgotten about the possibilities of losing your password, so, you can now reset your password incase you lose it.
I also noticed that some people started to make new accounts because they created a new guild in-game and wasn't able to disband their current one on the website. You can now find this option in your guild settings.

The map is getting crowded, I am fully aware, so if you have added your guild to the map, please read below:

When we transition over to 2019, all guilds that are marked as "Inactive" right now will be permanently removed and can only be restored by re-creating them. If you feel unsure whether or not your guild is marked as inactive, you will receive a notification when you log in on the site.
Guilds that have been on the map for a long time without any activity will be marked as inactive during the transition to 2019. (These guilds will not be removed automatically)

If we don't see or hear from each other before 2019, I want to wish you all a happy new year!