Legionfall United 0 Procs

General
I expected nothing and i'm still let down.
The proc chance of the last ability of the Class Order is atrocious, but nevermind, guess i'll survive anyway like i used to do before.
the proc happens on use of the item. say you have a 800,000 AP rep token. there's a chance that the token will give you 1.6 mil instead. its a not very good ability but still procs fairy regularly
20/04/2017 10:22Posted by Ryaanno
the proc happens on use of the item. say you have a 800,000 AP rep token. there's a chance that the token will give you 1.6 mil instead. its a not very good ability but still procs fairy regularly

Thanks Cap Obvious, still 0 procs.
I already had some nice amount of procs. You are probably very unlucky on this one.
its not obvious is it... most people see the way its phrased and think you get bonus tokens rather than the chance at double the AP on use since it phrased weird.

seems the chance at the proc is around 1 in 3 so highly doubt you havnt had a single proc

all the actual issues with the current state of wow and this is what you chose to complain about? then be rude when somebody tries to help... k
20/04/2017 10:50Posted by Ryaanno
seems the chance at the proc is around 1 in 3 so highly doubt you havnt had a single proc

Looks like value of that ability is one AK level. Each AK level increases the AP gain by around 30% which is close to 1/3
The proc happens when you use the token. You need to pay attention on the scrolling text to see if you got the bonus AP or not. For me the proc is around 20-30%. It is super nice to have the Withered Jim token (2,2 mil) proc to 4,4 :)

Please have in mind that only the WQ tokens and the mission tokens are eligible. Not the bonus roll tokens, ap from raids/dungeons, ap tokens from 200% completed missions, glory of the melee etc.
I had no end of procs yesterday. On average 1 in every 3 to 4 procs for me.
I had it proc on the 2.1 mill wq inside nh token too so getting 4.3 mill ap was nice.
Mine proc'd once so far, and it was on a miserable 360k [30AK] token... :(
It really is very RNG. A lot of the time nothing, then this morning I get a proc on a 1.1 million one :) so that gave me 2.2 million.
I have had several proc but very random. Oh yea I also had a large proc from order hall mission last night as well.
RNG is RNG. I had 4 WQ tokens yesterday and it proced 3 times in a row
At present it can be hard to notice if the Order Hall ability has proc'ed. For example if you got a World Quest Artifact Power item that awards 1 million AP, a line similar to:

[Artifact Weapon] gains 1,000,000 Artifact Power.

Will appear in the chat log. However, if you get the proc the line will instead say:

[Artifact Weapon] gains 2,000,000 Artifact Power.
So you are saying that proc only visible when you use AP item? Is it displayed in item tooltip?
20/04/2017 13:18Posted by Шокохрюшка
So you are saying that proc only visible when you use AP item? Is it displayed in item tooltip?

Exactly, it never worked for me though, in my guild it procced 2 times between 40 peoples.
20/04/2017 13:18Posted by Шокохрюшка

Yeah, as said it only procs after using it.
RNG is core of this expansion. I also had minimum of procs. On the other hand when mage tower was up last time, I've got bonus tokens from like 60% completed world quest
20/04/2017 13:21Posted by Honík
RNG is core of this expansion. I also had minimum of procs. On the other hand when mage tower was up last time, I've got bonus tokens from like 60% completed world quest

I miss the mage Tower bonus - 90mil AP in one day...
It does proc pretty often tbh, just pay attention when you use the token.
20/04/2017 13:27Posted by Sagira
It does proc pretty often tbh, just pay attention when you use the token.

That's what i did, otherwise i wouldn't bother posting here, i kept record of almost 50 AP tokens with 0 procs.
20/04/2017 11:16Posted by Prixterman
Please have in mind that only the WQ tokens and the mission tokens are eligible. Not the bonus roll tokens, ap from raids/dungeons, ap tokens from 200% completed missions, glory of the melee etc.

Gave in 100 Legionfall Ressources, used the AP Token, AP amount was doubled.
This wasn't a World Quest or Orderhall mission, but was still doubled.

So I would assume - despite what was said in tooltip - it works on all AP Tokens?