Are we listened to?

General
For the most part the only blue activity we get is locked threads.
I know its a running joke that bliz only cares about US but is that true?
I don't like to think it is but I feel if I want an opinion I should just buy a USA sub.
Almost everything posted here is read by a community employee or even some of the developers themselves.

I can tell you from personal experience that suggestions or comments made on the forums do get passed on. We had two such occurrences that stand out in my memory during pandaria. Suggestions that started in the english european shaman discussion forum progressed and eventually became tier set bonuses during mists of pandaria.

Just because you don't see blue responses here like you do on the US forums, it doesn't mean that we are ignored.
26/04/2017 00:38Posted by Melchior
I don't like to think it is but I feel if I want an opinion I should just buy a USA sub.

"They" care about neither US nor EU. If you think devs are reading this, you are mistaken. They have a fully packed schedule to adhere to (I HOPE) and no interested and no time to read the cancer usually posted here.

They receive summaries of the most trending threads by their minions, who are usually the blue posters here.
26/04/2017 00:42Posted by Seung
Just because you don't see blue responses here like you do on the US forums, it doesn't mean that we are ignored.

We are treated like second class tho. The massive forum prunning (which has been sorta reverted after an massive outcry) in the beginning of this new forum while the US forum wasnt touched (resulting in the US having around double the forum sections EU has) is a testament to that.
The US has a "one size fits all" forum thats a majority (almost exclusively) english. Europe has multiple languages and dedicated forums for quite a few of them. I have no doubt some of the moderators and community coordinators speak multiple languages. But operations to keep track of what we talk about are going to be more involving here than across the pond in the US.

Developer interaction over the last two expansions has dropped off as well, due to a change in communications policy by the warcraft team. Partly because of how whiny and insidious some members of the community were to the development team. But hey, you could always go over to the league of legends forum and remind ghostcrawler how much he sucked when he ran things for blizzard :P
Melchior is making a whole heap of Illidandhdh styled threads all of a sudden ...
26/04/2017 01:05Posted by Cathríon
Melchior is making a whole heap of Illidandhdh styled threads all of a sudden ...

Am i?

Moritz@21339 message me if you feel that way
OP: No they don't. It is all USA for them, anytime they are not on twitter ^^.
So Blizz, you have a functioning forum and you you choose to use twitter to communicate with your customers? Smart move... :(
They only react to an EU post when lot of people upvoting it and its a post about a problem, either they say "comment limit increased" or they just tell us why they disagree with us so they won't change it. Like the Balance of Power thread.
No, we are not

/thread.
bliz only cares about US but is that true?

No, that's not true. Have you checked their stocks recently?
http://finance.yahoo.com/quote/ATVI?ltr=1

You don't get those kind of astonishing results by caring only about a half or so of your customers.

Anyway, you asked "Are we listened to?" so what's your inquiry?
26/04/2017 01:14Posted by Melchior

Moritz@21339 message me if you feel that way

Hash not @ obviously :P

Maybe because peoples are starting to open their eyes?
No, we are not.

We don't even have a "bug" subforum FFS - each time someone encounters any issue, there is no way to get legit feedback.
To answer this question I do wonder which version of listened to you refer to?
(this is just two examples I am aware there are more.)

a. Listened to as in being Obeyed?
b. Listened to as in does it actually reach them?

So, which version do you ask about?
Or is it perhaps a third version I am unaware of?
26/04/2017 12:24Posted by Deadduchess
No, we are not.

We don't even have a "bug" subforum FFS - each time someone encounters any issue, there is no way to get legit feedback.

That's because the game clearly has no bugs :P
26/04/2017 12:25Posted by Durlan
To answer this question I do wonder which version of listened to you refer to?
(this is just two examples I am aware there are more.)

a. Listened to as in being Obeyed?
b. Listened to as in does it actually reach them?

So, which version do you ask about?
Or is it perhaps a third version I am unaware of?

the second.
I dont expect or want us to be obeyed. A lot of ideas on here are stupid :P
But a blue post like we got on the ali only quest post saying that feedback has been given would go a long way on a lot of threads.

No, we are not(par the couple of CS representatives, the copy-pasting CM and occasionally, so rarely, that it may as well be discarded, the occasional forward from former folks to the US reps, who in turn manage to get something to the table in the dev circle). In other words, generally, no. You'll get your support for "have you turned it off and on again" and that's it.

Frankly, it's really simple to understand too. They are in America, we are here, there's over 8000km? of distance between us.
They will not dwell here because it's already an effort in time to dwell in the US version of the forums.

It's just plain. They are there, we are here, deal with it.
Frankly, it's really simple to understand too. They are in America, we are here, there's over 8000km? of distance between us.
They will not dwell here because it's already an effort in time to dwell in the US version of the forums.

This is the internet. I talk to friends living in the U.S. every day on Skype.
Distance is not a factor. At all.

Blizzard may view us as non-people only fit to be ignored and price-gouged, but it's not because of any limitation. They just don't feel like listening to us.