Death Grip ...

Death Knight
So a few months back I was planning out a new alt to level and I saw the new animations for a DK and instantly fell in love with that new animation for grip. Now that I started leveling one I noticed the lack of the new grip animation and after some digging around I found out it was scrapped completely because from my understanding there was an outcry of people who didn't like the animation.

I don't know about you but it feels kinda sad for the rest of us that actually liked the chain animation better especially if it was spec specific that they didn't at least make it a glyph.

Any of you agree with me here or no?

Thanks for reading my post xD
yes a glyph would have been great but... reasons... :(
Why care about how a spell looks like?

Our current animation has been the same since our release.
Wanting it to look good, when in reality it's always looked cool, is just a waste.
Having glyphs for it wouldn't hurt anyone though,I'm myself not a fan of the "new" one but I don't see why not give us options
The "new" never implemented did look good but the delay on the grip was horrible.
At least glyphes to change the color (standard/unholy/blood/frost).
05/05/2017 03:01Posted by Enthyr
So a few months back I was planning out a new alt to level and I saw the new animations for a DK and instantly fell in love with that new animation for grip. Now that I started leveling one I noticed the lack of the new grip animation and after some digging around I found out it was scrapped completely because from my understanding there was an outcry of people who didn't like the animation.

I don't know about you but it feels kinda sad for the rest of us that actually liked the chain animation better especially if it was spec specific that they didn't at least make it a glyph.

Any of you agree with me here or no?

Thanks for reading my post xD

the outcry was not because of the animation but the fact that came with a delay. There was a travel time which completely !@#$ed over the pvp use of the spell as an interrupt