Vendoring Sentinax Beacons. WTF?!

General
Players can now vendor excess Sentinax beacons that they don't wish to hold on to.

This is Blizzard right now: http://imgur.com/a/42tQ8 ...

So Blizzard introduce a feature to address a problem created by ruining another part of the game? People no longer want to do Sentinax stuff any more because its been nerfed to the ground. Blizzard clearly understand this because now they want to give people the option to completely ignore this feature and vendor beacons?

Jesus christ.. what a terrible way to go about making a game. How about buffing the Sentinax back to what it was around launch (where I could see hundreds of people doing it, and enjoying the hack n' slash, high paced gameplay that came with it (with a chance of a good reward from tokens (of course it had to be RNG)), instead of just ignoring it.
I'll never get "Naxt Victim" achievement done at this rate... :|
Well I am not vendoring them for the time being.
I have a bag full of them, but since I have hope that blizz will... how to say it - untuck themself, I will keep it. Or for the case of achievement hunting in 7.3.
20 silver each for the "regular" beacons and 50 silver for the rare ones, that's more than 10g for my beacons, Cha-Ching! :p
Not everyone even wants to do the sentinax though. It's just a way to make them easier to get rid of for those of us without interest.
I always removed them from my bag because i couldn't vendor them. This is a good solution :)
Couldnt care less about the beacons, but not vendoring them either.
Still don't get it why people even want to farm the shards, it's not like much interesting stuff is being sold, or am I missing something.
Haven't set foot below the Sentinax in weeks besides when a WC happens to be located in the same place - which is just annoying.

Been stockpiling the beacons in case anything changes, but I guess I can free up the bag space now...
DONT VENDOR THEM YET! one of the quests in the time gated quest chain will be to collect a number of beacons.

The vendor was put in so you sell them now and in two weeks time go 'aww !@#$ i now have to collect 25 beacons cause i vendored them a fortnight ago' so that it feels like content!
"You can now earn 20s instead of playing our new content."

Such confidence, Blizzard.
I don't want to do Sentinax farming. Up until this hotfix, I had to manually delete those pesky beacon items.

Now I can easily vendor them like the trash they are. :)
Even if they re-buffed Sentinax not everyone wants to sit grinding trash as they come out a portal until a boss comes for some shards for an item that will turn out to be utter crap anyway.

I have been destroying most of mine at least now i can get some $$$.
Why can't I vendor the epic beacons? They are the most useless ones anyway. Every Sentinax farming group hates it when a boss is being summoned, because the amount of Nethershards dropped by them is laughable and it stops the farming for 10 minutes or so.
i was never interested in sentinax, not at release and not now i am happy the useless crap beacons actualy has a purpose for me now. I have a bag full of the crap and every time i get a new i destroy it.
22/04/2017 07:35Posted by Keilen
Why can't I vendor the epic beacons? They are the most useless ones anyway. Every Sentinax farming group hates it when a boss is being summoned, because the amount of Nethershards dropped by them is laughable and it stops the farming for 10 minutes or so.

It is 3 minutes now and the bosses drop more loot. Those guys who still have a problem with it are actually just looking for an excuse to leave the group
20/04/2017 14:32Posted by Calatandra
Still don't get it why people even want to farm the shards, it's not like much interesting stuff is being sold, or am I missing something.

You can target legendarys with them. Thats about it.
You can also buy the nether portal things but you can support nether portal farming by picking up chests when you see them.
20/04/2017 14:53Posted by Trail
DONT VENDOR THEM YET! one of the quests in the time gated quest chain will be to collect a number of beacons.

The vendor was put in so you sell them now and in two weeks time go 'aww !@#$ i now have to collect 25 beacons cause i vendored them a fortnight ago' so that it feels like content!
Actually, you only really need 1. Khadgar will return the other 24 to you.
PTR: Everyone and their mother under the Sentinax. Opening portals, farming bosses, having a good ol' time.

Patch launch: A little nerfed, but still lucrative and fun in a group

Now:
Sentinax: "Hey guys, wanna farm some Nethershards? I have some fresh demons here! Felguards and Moarg, Imps and Felbats! Come and get them while they're hot!

Hello?

ANYONE!?"
20/04/2017 14:32Posted by Calatandra

The relinquished tokens can give a really nice gear, but its a big gamble as in insane RNG. But lots of shards are needed regardless.
"People no longer want to do Sentinax stuff any more because its been nerfed to the ground."

Not true OP, I didn't want to do them because any demons that came out of the portals when I used a beacon would nearly instantly get tagged by 5 people and be worthless to me.