Low Item Level.

General
So, I am new at Legion.
I am 110 lvl right now but I've got very low iLVL (800).
How can I increase it? I'm getting about 785 ilvl items from quests. don't know what's going on lol.
And many people do quests on Broken Shore. I can't even go there.
Help me, please.
If you have some gold you can buy crafted gear, not the best but still an upgrade.

Next thing is the Order hall Set, ilvl is not that great but the 4 part bonus is great for doing world quests.

To get access to them you need to do stuff with that mage guy and get a bit of reputation on every faction on the broken isles.

And good luck after that, i can't even find any group for normal mythic dungeons on 870 ilvl. Not even in tank spec.
A tip would be to primarily buy crafted ilvl 835 gear from the AH. A set and you can do random heroics for better gear. If you don't have enough gold, do world quests which rewards gear.

If you want to reach high ilvl and have the gold, buy Obliterum on the AH and upgrade crafted gear up to ilvl 875 per piece. This method do however take quite long, since you need Blood of Sargeras to upgrade.

Once you reach ilvl 825 (I believe it is) you can also start doing Emerald Nightmare LFR for better gear.
06/05/2017 05:09Posted by Goryx

Whats stopping you?

Do WQ, do dungeons, do BGs, farm stuff that you put on AH and get gold to buy gear.
Only excuse to not obtain gear is lazyness. And atm that is you.
06/05/2017 06:06Posted by Sauru

Whats stopping you?

Do WQ, do dungeons, do BGs, farm stuff that you put on AH and get gold to buy gear.
Only excuse to not obtain gear is lazyness. And atm that is you.

Clearly the same thing that's stopping you from understanding op's post. Ignorance. While op might be ignorant because he's new, you're ignorant because you're an inherent jerk. Please get over yourself.

Anyhow, you should be able to get to the broken shore by starting the quest on krasus' landing. On the broken shore you can get easy 850 equipment and slightly 'harder' to get 880s.

Here's a small 'guide' so you have a bit of a reference for where to go for what.
http://www.wowhead.com/tips-for-alts-in-legion

It doesn't reall explain a whole lot but it covers enough to get you started.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=46734/assault-on-broken-shore#comments
Go to the fifth comment if you have questions about the questchain you're about to start to unlock the broken shore. It's very detailed and deserves more upvotes.

Help me, please.

Oh sure you can!
Just launch the quest chain from the adventure book (you can find it on utility bar) and follow it. From there you can either drop dauntless tokens which you can open for gear ilvl 850+ or farm / gain nethershards for tokens at the vendor for 400NS / Dauntless or 5000NS for dunno the name but they give 880+ ilvl.

Broken Shore is a prime reason to catch the gap betwen the alsts/ new players and constant subscibers! Go get it, we still have 4-5 weeks before 7.2.5 and a new raid opening so you should find some groups on LFG. GL!,
First, complete your class campaign if you haven't already. At the same time, try to catch any invasion to gather some easy nethershards or gear tokens. As soon as you hit 825 try to do some hc dungeons. Most people do not need the gear it drops there so they wouldn't mind trade them to you. Keep an eye for world quests that give gear upgrades.

That's what i did with a new alt of mine, now it has 873 ilvl in less than a week.
When you are buying gear on Broken Shore, remember that it is much, much harder to buy one 880+ item (for 5k Nethershards) than buying multiple 850+ items (for 400 Nethershards). For new character, it is far better to first get all of those items, so your item level is high enough to do heroic dungeons and LFR and only then start working towards getting the 880+ gear.
Also, gear from world quests scales with your current item level, so buying those 850 items helps you getting better gear from the world (unless they completely changed it in 7.2).
I find it easier as a newbie to do battlegrounds. Lvl your honor and get gear. Gear ilvl increases up to 870. Then do nighthold. Do wqs while waiting. It takes a week of farming.
Also check out cloaks on the AH. You can get a 825+ one really cheap, even 880 isnt that expensive. Its what I always do to bump my alts.
WQs are usually best though until you can get into raids.
So, I am new at Legion.
How can I increase it? I'm getting about 785 ilvl items from quests. don't know what's going on lol.
Help me, please.

Since I've recently just hit 110 and started gearing this character, here is my advice:

• Start the Broken Shore quest line as soon as you can (as others have said, it should pop up in the adventure journal or Khadgar will appear in Krasus' Landing and offer you the quest).
    • You'll get access to the nethershard vendors, from whom you can obtain 850 gear (400 nethershards) and 880 gear (5000 nethershards).
    • Mobs and chests in the area can drop tokens for 850 gear.
    • Try to kill the world boss up in the Broken Shore at the moment. He drops 900 gear.
    • If you can complete the world quests in the Broken Shore, you can turn in the blue supplies that they award for artifact power tokens, and a chest that typically contains gold and nethershards, but sometimes upgrade gear too.
  • Do the invasions when you can. They can drop some upgrade gear, and more importantly, nethershards.
  • The weekly world bosses in the Broken Shore (it's Highmountain this week) drop 865 gear, so it's worth tracking them down when you're still gearing up.
  • Once you've managed to boost your item level a bit, world quests will start rewarding much better gear and you'll start finding it easier to join dungeons and raid that offer better rewards

I abused the Legion invasions while levelling so I was able to quickly buy a bunch of 850 gear when I unlocked the Broken Shore. But only if you're able to do one invasion, it should give you enough shards to boost your item level by a reasonable amount.
Kind of in the same boat here, having started a new account on a different realm.

The Brokes Isles WQ gear scales with your ilvl, while the dauntless tokens from the Broken Shore are comparatively easy to obtain but will get your ilvl to 850 in no time (or higher, if you get good rolls).

One more thing the others have failed to mention are the legendaries -- the pity timer for the first one is quite low, so make sure to do all the Broken Isles emissaries. Even a single 940 ilvl item can provide a considerable boost.
So, I am new at Legion.

I hit 100 yesterday on my rogue and I have been doing broken shore 'bosses' to get shards for the 850 stuff. I was also lucky on the two world bosses. I now have enough for heroics.
So, I am new at Legion.
Help me, please.

So first of before you do Broken Shore i got this checklist of things that are really helpfull to do.

First off check your reputations of the Legion Factions.

I believe friendly is the requirments and then buy the treasure maps for each of the zone you can then go treasure hunting.

This is usefull for getting more artifact power.

While out treasure hunting make sure to kill any star (enemy) that you see on the minimap the loot they drop scale with lvl and they can even drop legendaries so if there is a lot of rare's left you can benefit a lot.(they have like a silver dragon esque border around their portrait).

Looking at your profile/armory your fury warrior thats fantastic i also see you have been doing some battlegrounds thats great since alliance is currently not having enough players giving a really big honor boost.

I recommend you do the pvp brawl thats on currently the Warsong Scramble you can que for the brawl in the pvp window where you que for random bgs its the bottom option.

Since we less players on alliance side in pvp we get a big honor buff and the amount of honor you recieve in the brawl is quite crazy 500+ honor at least for each match or even more if you win you can easily pass 1000+ honor as well.

Now levelling up your honor level grants you gold and a lot of artifact power.

Remember to keep your artifact research going in your class order hall as higher artifact knowledge gives more artifact power.

I recommend world quest wise to focus on ones that give order hall resources since you need lots of it to do some of the class researches.

Once you artifact knowledge is high enough 20-25 i recommend you then begin questing in Suramar go talk to Khadgar and stuff and there should be this scene where a certain nightborne lady shows up.

In Suramar at higher artifact knowledge you get crazy Artifact Power and heck back on this character i waited to hand in the particular quest for getting exalted until i had higher knowledge.

Once you have earned i believe its 100 000 artifact power in total then you can get another order hall piece of gear.

While questing in Suramar you rather quickly will reach Revered for another order hall set piece.

Then another for reaching Exalted.

One piece is from killing all the dungeon bosses excluding the newer ones or the ones that have requirments like court of stars, karazhan and the cathedral of eternal night and the other one in suramar forgot the name but as long as you've done the other dungeon bosses.

You should get another set piece if you want it quickly you could que as a tank in just normal mode dungeons since they are easy and quick depending ofcourse what you prot artifact weapon is at or if you have even gotten it.

I recommend to do the world bosses when there up you can look in the dungeon journal and set it to legion then look for broken shore to see the world bosses then find wich one is up.

Currently Durgron the Frostblood i believe is up and another one on Broken Shore.

Also do the emissary caches once you can as they can have a pretty high chance to give a legendary especially if you havent gotten one yet.

Oncce you can also i recommend finding a good group or making a few friends then run lower mythic + difficulties the gear and ap you can get can be pretty okayish remember to choose talents that give a lot of aoe cleave.

What else oh crafted gear you can buy if you cannot afford then buying a token could be worth it also you can buy several of the same pieces just to obliterate them or often its just simpler to buy obliterum keep in mind to upgrade a crafted gear piece you require said obliterum and also 2 blood of sargeras so keep and eye out for world quest that rewards it.

Also once you have enough warden faction rep get the shoulder enchant from their vendor in aszuna on the southern island it gives a chance to drop blood of sargeras from enemies you kill elites seem to have a higher chance a long with rare's at least thats what it feels like.

Hope this helps and keep on trucking.
06/05/2017 15:29Posted by Someoneelse
I hit 100 yesterday on my rogue and I have been doing broken shore 'bosses' to get shards for the 850 stuff. I was also lucky on the two world bosses. I now have enough for heroics.

831 now.
Broken shore and dauntless tokens are the best way to gear up for fresh 110s, the trick is getting the entry part done and actually progressing through, because at that point your gear is poor, making killing stuff difficult. If you have a friend or someone who can help that would be really good tho.
06/05/2017 17:02Posted by Someoneelse
06/05/2017 15:29Posted by Someoneelse

831 now.

This is not your personal blog. Please stop highjacking someone's thread and mentioning stuff nobody cares about. Op has been helped so stop bumping it with your pointless gloating or whatever it is you're attempting to do.