Coilskar Naga and Azshara

Story
Hi all

Does anyone know how the Illidari Naga and Lady S'theno feel towards Queen Azshara and her forces? Has anything been hinted or stated about their current relationship?
I dont think there is any current lore on it, so it is up to speculation untill the future. However, the Naga do say this line, which is the only one I found out of the ordinary and which can be up to interpetation;

"I wouldn't call what I do 'serving' the Illidari. It's more like... cooperation."
16/04/2017 23:59Posted by Plaguevii
I dont think there is any current lore on it, so it is up to speculation untill the future. However, the Naga do say this line, which is the only one I found out of the ordinary and which can be up to interpetation;

"I wouldn't call what I do 'serving' the Illidari. It's more like... cooperation."

That is interesting. I just checked the Naga lore page and it states that both Azshara and S'theno are leaders of the Naga. Azshara bring the leader of the forces of Nazjatar and S'theno being the leader of the Illidari Coilskar Naga.

I think opportunities to expand this are being missed.
It was strongly hinted at the last Blizzcon that there is more to the Naga than originally thought!
There was even a mention that the Naga possesses Different factions that we've never heard or seen of before.
It is indeed not impossible that some Naga Broke away from Queen Aszhara, Just like the Night elves did during the War of the Ancient.

We may even in the future learn even more about the Naga very soon.
Within the Tomb will be some hints, and possibly even in the next expansion to follow Legion.

17/04/2017 00:32Posted by Tanariá
I think opportunities to expand this are being missed.

Or simply saved for later, we can only hope it does not get delayed too much like the Worgen versus Forsaken feud.