970 legendaries Q

General
I play equally Frost and Blood, have concordace on both and i like to min/max on both specs. So practically i have no MS/OS. So i am screwed literally having to wait at least 2 months to upgrade 6 legendaries (i have 12 overall)
13/06/2017 09:39Posted by Prixterman
I play equally Frost and Blood, have concordace on both and i like to min/max on both specs. So practically i have no MS/OS. So i am screwed literally having to wait at least 2 months to upgrade 6 legendaries (i have 12 overall)

Try 23 over 7 characters :/ i should've realised there's a downside to altoholism befóre making new characters probably. :D Going to be a game of throwing darts at a chart of legos to see which to upgrade.
Well at least for you, you can do the Quest in parallel in 7 chars (Weekly cache, emissary chests and a LFR) will net you 1 per week per character. For my case (1 character with 6 active legendaries) i have to do it sequentially, meaning waiting for 2 months
so as mainly Bg player i have to start doping mythic + dungeons eve i dont have done any before to upgrade my legendaries?

and i dont know whytehy just dont upgrade all legendaries to 970 at once with no quest. would tbe the most fair thing to do
13/06/2017 18:12Posted by Eniyu
so as mainly Bg player i have to start doping mythic + dungeons eve i dont have done any before to upgrade my legendaries?

[/quote]

You will have to do at least one (assuming the item is 100% drop) m+ that counts towards the weekly chest.
13/06/2017 04:05Posted by Runedag
Going to be "fun" to uppgrade 10 Legendarys.

I've got 16 atm, but we only need to prioritise a few after that it will just be keep doing it until they're all done :)
13/06/2017 04:05Posted by Runedag
Going to be "fun" to uppgrade 10 Legendarys.
Going to be fun upgrading 27 legendarys ;p
It will be fun for those few PvP-only players to upgrade their legendaries (since "ilvl matters in pvp") now that they would be forced to run (let's say) endgame PvE to get quest & mats for this. :|
In the case above, it's going to be fun to upgrade even one. :P
Will ilvl 970 leggys drop since 7.2.5 or since ToS opening?
ToS opening.
(The new legendaries can still drop on the first week of the patch but at ilvl 940)

13/06/2017 09:11Posted by Disasterpiec
Cant we start upgrading legendaries tomorrow? Do we also have to wait until ToS opens?
The new quest to upgrade legendaries to ilvl 970 will become available when ToS opens next week.
13/06/2017 11:21Posted by Prixterman
Well at least for you, you can do the Quest in parallel in 7 chars (Weekly cache, emissary chests and a LFR) will net you 1 per week per character. For my case (1 character with 6 active legendaries) i have to do it sequentially, meaning waiting for 2 months

Valid point, but not going to do weekly stuff on all toons at once anymore ;) Guaranteed recipe for making the game awfully boring for yourself.
I always did it like: i have 1 toon actively farming stuff, i get a new alt and do that one together with it, once i get the third to 110 i'm kinda done with the first and do less, once i get number 4 to max i quit the first.
Was planning on only upgrading the valuable legos anyway though ;)
14/06/2017 11:06Posted by Taepsilum
ToS opening.
(The new legendaries can still drop on the first week of the patch but at ilvl 940)

Cant we start upgrading legendaries tomorrow? Do we also have to wait until ToS opens?
The new quest to upgrade legendaries to ilvl 970 will become available when ToS opens next week.

What is the reason?
It totally does not make sense to me !!!
Why will not it happen automatically at the opening ToS?
Why do not you treat all players the same?
13/06/2017 09:19Posted by Disasterpiec
This makes no sense whatsover that you release the patch but we cant do upgrade legendaries until next week.

We got two wow teams:
One set to make WoW awesome.
Other team filled with passive-aggressive personality disorder people, to ruin as many aspects of the game as possible.

The only possible explanation.

#TeamGrind #TeamZeroImagination
They shouldent have "activated" the new leges untill next week tbh....
now its more or less a bad thing to get em and totaly pointless to play this week.
14/06/2017 14:33Posted by Eriana
now its more or less a bad thing to get em and totaly pointless to play this week.

Agreed, this why this week i'll play on Tank spec reward to not loot the Bis Havoc Cloak.
14/06/2017 14:38Posted by Shivajesuis
14/06/2017 14:33Posted by Eriana

Agreed, this why this week i'll play on Tank spec reward to not loot the Bis Havoc Cloak.
well that the problem thoug is ive gotten a couple of the offspecc ones to and 1 of the new is shared with all speccs so that just totaly wrecks it tbh..
I was pretty luck, i just drop the new LEg ring, this leg was the one i wanted on 940, next week its gonna be a good one on 970 :).
14/06/2017 11:06Posted by Taepsilum
ToS opening.

Thats why the patch is a HUGE joke.

A lot of ppl still need their BiS Legendary and you add new (and useless) legendaries to the droplist. Now I got the new USELESS ring and I still miss Velen.

What about underperforming without BiS ?
Legendaries balancing (announced since Legion but not present) ?
9 Months without BiS Legendaries even with 15/d gametime ?
15/06/2017 07:55Posted by Sinaris
A lot of ppl still need their BiS Legendary and you add new (and useless) legendaries to the droplist.

For my spec the new ring is the second best choice.