On to My Next Adventure at Blizzard

General
1 2 3 7 Next
Five years ago, I received a phone call from Blizzard offering me the chance of a lifetime—a position on the World of Warcraft team.

Simply put, this is my favorite game of all time, and working on it these past five years has been a dream come true. I have learned so much from the women and men who make it and everyone who plays it. I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work on a game that so many people around the world are so passionate about.

A few weeks ago, I was offered a new opportunity at Blizzard that I’m really excited about. Tomorrow is my last day working on World of Warcraft.

As a longtime player, I couldn't be more excited about what the future has in store for World of Warcraft. In particular, the PvP team remains hard at work on some incredible plans. I fully expect that the best years of World of Warcraft PvP are ahead of us.

Thank you to everyone involved with World of Warcraft, from the development team to the players, for letting me be a part of this game's community. I consider it a great privilege.

Brian Holinka
The PvP community might like this post a little too much, Holinka.
Best wishes.
Best of luck in the future!
I think Tom Chilton was assigned to some new secret project as well. I'm really curious what's up Blizzard's sleeve this time. It better not take 10 years to release again tho.
As one of the pvp community, today is the day we cheer and raise our mugs with odyn!
Gl tho with your new adventures and you will be missed in case someone worse replaces. ty ty, cheers!
pvp went downhill after Wrath. However in "Legion" it is finally back to being the fast paced style that we all enjoyed in wrath. you finally hit the sweet spot in legion. Thanks for everything Holinka and wish you all the best in your next adventure.
YESSSSSS
ty holongo
Goodluck on your new adventure, hope its as good as the one with World of Warcraft has been
thanks for the great memories holinka may the balance be with you.
bye
Good luck Holinka, may your ancestors guide you.
15/06/2017 21:46Posted by Vicx
pvp went downhill after Wrath. However in "Legion" it is finally back to being the fast paced style that we all enjoyed in wrath. you finally hit the sweet spot in legion. Thanks for everything Holinka and wish you all the best in your next adventure.

Nice try holinka, trying to troll us on alts.
Good bye and good luck on your new Adventure ;) .
Something "secret" or can you give us some hints?^^.

/salute
Best of luck! ggs
You think Riot will give us Ghostcrawler back?

I miss good PvP and have done since MOP :(