Terrible loot from weekly 10 weeks in a row

General
The weekly mythic + chest is the biggest load of b******* i have ever seen in WoW. Week after week i get !@#$ all of use from it. Be it gear with a massive vers stack, relics that buff the most useless traits or trinkets with uses that are literally nowhere near useful for Hunters. Couple that with the fact that you literally aren't rewarded for going past +10 (I did a +15 as my highest this week and got worse loot than I would have done from getting a decent drop from a +5) and you start to see that its a stupid and not very well thought out system that needs to be changed asap.
Weekly bonus chest is just that, a bonus. Sure it would be nice to be able to target certain gear with this chest, or even certain stats. You should be doing M+ for the gear you want. Not see the weekly chest as a reliable source of loot. It uses a large loot table to give you loot, In my opinion the only change needed to it, is to stop it giving duplicate rewards.
07/06/2017 10:22Posted by Wookake
Week after week i get !@#$ all of use from it.

The hefty amount AP goes to good use.
07/06/2017 10:22Posted by Wookake
Couple that with the fact that you literally aren't rewarded for going past +10

Will be increasing to +15 soon.
"The god of randomness (aka Blizzard) have given you another crap gear and you better be thankfull"

It's a bonus chest with random rolled gear, the only thing you are sure of, it getting something.. AP, gold or a shard.
My pally - hands 925 ilvl - weekly chest - hands 905
My shammy - boots 925 ilvl - weekly chest - boots 905

Previous weeks: shammy - rings (i got jonat and sephuz), pally - backs (got bis lego one and tier)
and ALL the time my grp only gets Karazhan or Cathedral keys, have blizz increased the chance of ppl getting those awful dungeons or what is going on :(
07/06/2017 10:52Posted by Nymerìa
and ALL the time my grp only gets Karazhan or Cathedral keys, have blizz increased the chance of ppl getting those awful dungeons or what is going on :(

At least 2 of my 4 characters gets these from the weekly without fail every week... this week 2x cath 1x lower kara. :S
I've gotten useless mastery gear or useless trinkets every single week since 7.2 went live. It's been an utterly pointless exercise, loot wise.
I had rings for like 8-10 weeks running, and I have two legendary rings equipped lol
07/06/2017 12:10Posted by Synéa
I've gotten useless mastery gear or useless trinkets every single week since 7.2.5 went live. It's been an utterly pointless exercise, loot wise.

And here I am actually praying for mastery gear from my box in the form of a trinket :D
I actually can't remember the last time i got something useful from the chest. In the whole expansion i think i've equipped one item from the chest. Every week it's either crappy vers gear or turtle healing relics.

That's actually a widespread problem i feel. vast majority of my keystones end up being the same ones (CoS, Kara and Cathedral). they need to make it numerically impossible to be able to get repeat keys too. If I just did a CoS+5 the last thing I want to do is a CoS+8. Someone in my guild once got 3 CoS keystones one after the other.
07/06/2017 13:42Posted by Wookake
I actually can't remember the last time i got something useful from the chest. In the whole expansion i think i've equipped one item from the chest. Every week it's either crappy vers gear or turtle healing relics.

That's actually a widespread problem i feel. vast majority of my keystones end up being the same ones (CoS, Kara and Cathedral). they need to make it numerically impossible to be able to get repeat keys too. If I just did a CoS+5 the last thing I want to do is a CoS+8. Someone in my guild once got 3 CoS keystones one after the other.

Why? for the loot? Cause CoS isn't that difficult.. Lower Kara/VotW on other hand...
07/06/2017 13:44Posted by Grijs
07/06/2017 13:42Posted by Wookake

Why? for the loot? Cause CoS isn't that difficult.. Lower Kara/VotW on other hand...

Nah, because CoS is an annoyingly repetitive dungeon (made even more of a pisstake by how much you've gotta do for the second boss and the mechanics for the last boss if you don't have a demon hunter to sense the imposter). But any dungeon is annoying (bar maw because its so quick) if you have to do multiple keys in a row.
The loot table for the weekly cache is so large, there is a huge amount on it that you would never want. I see it mostly as a vendor / d/e item :)