Tank player LF guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello, I'm a wow player since wotlk, always played as tank and now looking for a guild, possibly on Deathwing or other eu servers. Actually I'm playing as a Demon Hunter - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/deathwing/Dant%C3%AB/ - but I also have a low geared warrior and druid that I'm willing to gear up if needed, only thing I care is to play as tank. I'm not aiming for mythic raid at the moment, hc and myth+ are fine for me for now, availability tue-wed-thur(not every week) - sat or sunday, preferably 2/3 days per week max - 21 pm - 1 am
heelo we are a new guild on twisting nether we raid 2-3 days on week weend -thu-and Monday 21 st to 00 am if you are intrested wisp me ryundead#2853
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
EN 7/7 NM/HC, 7/7 Mythic
ToV 3/3 NM/HC, 2/3 Mythic
10/10 NM/HC, 5/10 NH Mythic

We finished last xpac with a 9/13 mythic HFC.

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :)

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We don't require attendance, but naturally candidates which can raid both raid days are prioritized. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS! We're trying to recruit to form a mythic team along the road and to do that, we need more awesome DPS! We'd particularly like a couple of hunters, maybe a shiny monk and otherwise a mixed bag of whatever you lot have hiding out there! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
Hey dante could we have a chat on discord (jaycore#8306) we are a social hc guild
Br jay
@Paljay added you on Bnet.
@Ryundead added aswell
Hi Dante, i run a guild who clears Heroic in our sleep.

Our main raid team aims to clear mythic ToS in the future, still completing the setup.
Atm we have 3 tanks, 2 of them being pretty inconsistent in their attendancies so we could use another one for mythic+ and more casual content (heroic/normal Nighthold etc).
We raid Wednesdays and Saturdays (progression team that will raid mythic in the future)
And social raids on Sunday (where i think you would make a good fit!)

Our main raid team aims to clear mythic ToS in the future, still completing the setup.
Atm we have 3 tanks, 2 of them being pretty inconsistent in their attendancies so we could use another one for mythic+ and more casual content (heroic/normal Nighthold etc).
We raid Wednesdays and Saturdays (progression team that will raid mythic in the future)

Hello, at what time do you have your raids?
Hi, Immortal Guardians on Aggramar are looking to recruit a tank to fill the boots of our current DH tank who wishes to go dps.

Our raid nights are Thursday, Friday and Sundays. 20.30 server time to 23.30 servertime Thursday and Sunday and till midnight ST on Fridays. We cleared hc a while back and are currently running it weekly as well as normal on alts.

Ive a recruitment post up atm if you are interested.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611353692?page=1

Aid xx
Hello there,

Our guild is currently looking for a tank, as one of our main tanks has recently left the game and is not planning on returning due to other commitments.

I notce you stated that you have been around since WotLK, general experience has shown that the longer a player has been around the more reliablr they tend to be.

We Raid Weds / Thurs / Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 so our timetables match.

Our current aim is to ease into Heroic ToS, moving from a casual guild with intent on progress to more of a semi hardcore type guild, as we progress into Mythic within a couple of weeks, we finished NH 8/10M.

Our guild has been around for 10 years and is stable.

You sound ideal and would fit straight into our roster as Main Tank in whichever toom you preferred.

Please feel free to contact me on Noffsmir#2552

Our guilds recruitment post should you wish to know a little more

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615645030
16/06/2017 17:45Posted by Dantë

Hello, at what time do you have your raids?

we raid between 19.30 - 22.30 pm servertime.

recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615291811#1
B.tag: Sebastian#23194