Lock looking for social raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hey my name is Michael, I am 37 and I am looking for a social raiding guild.

I play since Vanilla but since I have a full time job and other hobbies. At this stage the social aspects of a guild are much more important to me than anything else.

I would still prefer to raid but have no real interest in mythic - heroic raiding would be great though.

Since my job asks me to do business trips on a regular basis, which limits the amount of time I spend in game during week, a weekend raiding guild would be preferred.

Server transfer and faction change would be fine for me.
Hi Michael. Immortal Guardians are looking to recruit a dps - we'd love to have a regular lock raiding with us :P

We raid normal and hc our raid nights are Thursday Friday Sunday but you don't have to join all 3 nights. I have a recruitment post up atm if you are interested.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17611353692

Feel free to get in touch
Aid xx
Hi there!

We are currently looking at recruiting a few more members to our raid team and think that you would make a good addition to our group.

So I would just like to introduce ourselves!

Abstine is a Hellfire / Arathor guild that began during MoP with a group of friends who wanted to raid with focus while retaining a friendly social atmosphere. We have members from all over Europe with a wide range of ages but all with a mature attitude. Many of our members have been playing WoW since the early days of Vanilla and TBC and have been raiding together, at all levels, for a long time.

Our Raiding Aims:

Abstine is a primarily heroic mode raiding guild and our aim is to achieve Ahead of the Curve, which we always do. However we will always look at current Mythic raids as and when our team expands. We did achieve our goal with plenty of time to spare! It was just unfortunate that with people with moving to different types of guilds or quitting the game, that we were not able to try to move forward in to Mythic. This is part of the reason why we are recruiting now :)

We raid 3 times a week as we do understand that people need their own time too.

Monday 20.30 - 23.30
Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30
Thursday 20.30 - 23.30

If you have any questions feel free to whisper myself (Libbi - Pinky#2953) or our Officer (Azuria silverwillo#2290) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com

We can't wait to hear from you!

Libbi x
@Aidrianna, sounds very interesting, I will hit you up in game.

However at this stage it would be great if other guilds that fit my description would get in touch with me.
Hello there,

We may fit your description, however we do raid during the week. But considering the nature of our guild we are flexible with attendence and have no issues with people missing raids, such is the benefits of raiding NM/HC.

Here is a our wowprogress page:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/sylvanas/The+Usual+Suspects

which has a little more information, if you want a chat please add any of us on battle.net: Hunnibunny#1374, Dazz #2882 or Steve#2264
Hey Michael, if you've not found your ideal guild just yet, check out our guild...

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615604580

It's casual, friendly and also does up to heroic raiding, so probably just the ticket for you.

Cheers!
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
EN 7/7 NM/HC, 7/7 Mythic
ToV 3/3 NM/HC, 2/3 Mythic
10/10 NM/HC, 5/10 NH Mythic

We finished last xpac with a 9/13 mythic HFC.

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :)

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We don't require attendance, but naturally candidates which can raid both raid days are prioritized. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS! We're trying to recruit to form a mythic team along the road and to do that, we need more awesome DPS! We'd particularly like a couple of hunters, maybe a shiny monk and otherwise a mixed bag of whatever you lot have hiding out there! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
Hi Michael, im representing crimson brotherhood, its a friendly mature raiding guild where most of us are abit older and still want to clear stuff but arent too serious.
We raid HC fri & sun 20.30-23.00 and mondays more relaxed with normals.
anyway if this sounds intresting add me on bnet and we can have a chat.

Zane#22598
Kings Of Blood are a social/raiding guld. We are on Kilrogg/Nagrand/Runetotem EU servers. We are looking for ranged dps + healers for our raiding team. We are a dedicated social/raiding guild. 7/7 Mythic EN and 2/3 Mythic ToV and 10/10 Normal NH and 10/10 HC NH and 5/10 M NH. Raiding from 20:30-23:00 ST Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

The guild was made 4,5 years ago. Me and my friend started this guild, and now we got a lot of people and we are like a family :) We focus on the social aspect of the game, but we are serious when it comes to raiding. We like to have a lot of fun in the raids, and also likes to have a lot of fun in the guild chat and on TS3 aswell :) We do have a bit twisted sence of humour :). We also have a youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXleyl7NJjQEDQaFQ9V33VQ for our kills :) and you can see if you like how we are as a guild :)

Our earlier progression:
DS 7/8 HC
SoO 10/14 HC (Before mythic came)
HFC 13/13 Mythic.

Add me or my missus on b-tag for more information: Critzlerss21#2885
Bella#1965
@ Pyre I'm assuming that because you deleted me from friends list just before I was going to throw you an invite to the raid tonight you are no longer wishing to join IG.

Shame
Aid
Hi Michael,

If you're after a mature raiding guild check out http://www.moxguild.com we aren't just a WoW guild more of a community.

We all work like yourself and have a couple of raiding days. Age wise it's a fair mix but many of us 30+ :-)

Wednesday
Sunday or Monday (depending who's about)

Once we clear Nighthold HC for example in one night we switch to an alt raid on alternative night to gear up alts or new members who aren't quite at the gear requirements for heroic.

Raid start is 2030hrs server time.

We only do normal/heroic we don't have enough players for mythic.

On any other day there is normally a few people about doing mythics etc.

If this interests you signup on the recruitment forum or message me Satchm00#2157 for more info I see you're alliance so I don't want you to spend money if its not the right fit! :-)

We are Horde (Grim Batol)
Hey, <Pug life> Are recruiting 1 healer and a few dps for tos, we have Mythic nh xp and are a social and casual raiding guild we always help each other out and spam keys :) /w for more info
Hi Michael

Fogey may be a fit. We are on Draenor horde

We have been around for Nine years, so a stable home is waiting for a few good people to join us. We have an established raid leader, team members who pass on loot as yours is lower ilvl, and members who genuinely enjoy logging on.

Too good to be true? who knows..

The average age is roughly 30s, which matches your own. If you are looking for a cutting edge guild, that is not us.

We clear all content on heroic difficulty and 1-2 on mythic for fun.
We raid fri-sun-tues 8-10 pm server time.

We could do with a lock. Interested?
Give a poke if interested jiera28#1695
Hey matey wow you've had a fair few responses :)

May aswell throw our hat in the ring too

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613172027

We're a strictly normal/heroic raiding guild that raid sunday evenings get as much done is as little time as possible :) more the merrier

if you're intrigued always open to chat :) Blackpepper#2388
You've got a lot of responses :) The more casual guild is constantly on the recruit for great people to join their great environments!

My guild would be more than welcoming to you, though with so much choice I expect you'll take one of these other options before us. Our server specific recruitment post is here if you get that far: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615692037

We possibly do a little less raiding than you'd like, but our sister guild does more difficult and in general more raiding, so there's something for everyone with us! I think our social side is our best quality, but that's difficult to quantify to someone else!