Vendors for transmog sets

General
Could we get a vendor that sells the odd missing pieces of the sets? For example you cannot get Warrior T20 as whole set cause there are pieces that do not drop anywhere. There are lot of more of these kind of sets that you cannot get 100% cause there are just items missing. So could we get vendor that sells these missing pieces, not as high iLVL gear, just as transmog pieces

EDIT:
Just want to also add to this that no, I dont mean that these items should be obtainable right away, ofcourse you need to do something to get them, lets say to get the full set of Paladin transmog T15 you need to have finished the raid either X ammount of times or killed boss X times or make them even be locked behind reputation, something that isnt just "Herp derp I hit level X I will get the coolest looking stuff right away!!"
Yes please, i really want Van cleefs boots!
09/06/2017 17:46Posted by Aralise
Yes please, i really want Van cleefs boots!

I second this, boots of displacement was removed with naxx 40
They should have done this for trial of style and made it a regular event for transmog fans instead of making it a micro holiday thing with some of the most generic pieces of gear they could find.
09/06/2017 19:11Posted by Saldura
They should have done this for trial of style and made it a regular event for transmog fans instead of making it a micro holiday thing with some of the most generic pieces of gear they could find.

It would be great if Trial of Style tokens could be used to unlock a specific transmog piece, either a weapon or armor piece that would allow you to complete a set.

This not necessary means making everything easy to obtain but something that one could keep saving until eventually having enough for the unlocking, like the Timewalking currency that one saves until you can buy a mount, for example.