DK's in pvp.

General
Is it even possible to kill them?
Yes.

Git gud and roll unbalanced spec.
I can only confirm that killing a well geared Blood DK in world PvP is next to impossible. Can't talk for BGs, arenas etc.
Even if you cant kill the DK, you can always outrun them.
24/05/2017 09:50Posted by Kadrethar
Even if you cant kill the DK, you can always outrun them.

Not with their amazing slows and pulls you don't.
Blood: hard as hell if he knows what he's doing and has proper talents/honor talents.
The other ones: idk i can melt through them pretty easily on affliction warlock, until AMS goes up, and the Fears just bounce off :) on BM hunter it goes fine as well, daze for days and kite all the way.
24/05/2017 10:14Posted by Beanybruh
i can melt through them pretty easily on affliction warlock, until AMS goes up, and the Fears just bounce off :) on BM hunter it goes fine as well, daze for days and kite all the way.

Huh that is strange...
I love fighting BMs as Fdk, because I just kill their pets and heal off them as I wait for wraith walk cd.
Affli locks usually just melt since they cannot really do anything with BoS...

ANYWAY!
Not sure for unholy since I do not play it, but Fdk basically have 1 health reset and then either wins or loses.
In Wpvp I remember one time we were 3 vs 1BDK and he was literally undead. We killed him eventually but after so much time and all cds.
24/05/2017 10:35Posted by Ásanea
24/05/2017 10:14Posted by Beanybruh
i can melt through them pretty easily on affliction warlock, until AMS goes up, and the Fears just bounce off :) on BM hunter it goes fine as well, daze for days and kite all the way.

Huh that is strange...
I love fighting BMs as Fdk, because I just kill their pets and heal off them as I wait for wraith walk cd.
Affli locks usually just melt since they cannot really do anything with BoS...

ANYWAY!
Not sure for unholy since I do not play it, but Fdk basically have 1 health reset and then either wins or loses.

Do i just meet the dumb ones then? :D maybe.
I know you wait for wraith walk cd. What do you think Disengage + Posthaste talent gets saved for? ;) And ye BoS is an issue, but have fun popping breath and getting Mortal Coiled the second after. Also an epic way to counter Fel Lance from dh's btw, to toss one of those after him when he shoots up.