Tuning Adjustments for 21-June

Class Development
17/06/2017 01:36Posted by Shinfisti
Great work blizz.
giving arms a 4% newrf while not giving other melee speccs (EG MONK, YOU, THAT CLASS YOU IMPLEMENTED AT MISTS OF PANDARIA) not a single buff.

Really great works.
seems you did again a lot of research and made careful and wise decisions...

still not sure if i should just throw this monk-stuff or playing monk directly onto the garbage...
im so !@#$ing pissed of seeing it all the time, that you cant fix monks in any way.
first u remaster their mastery every 3 patches,
then you get advice how to make monk better and give him an actual scaling and you just keep ignoring it.

its so pathetic, that you cant even read the stuff that has mathematical proof on this forum...

Windwalker
Blackout Kick damage increased by 8%.
Rising Sun Kick damage increased by 8%.
Tiger Palm damage increased by 8%.

4 days ago. Hum...

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#region=3
~2% behind best parsing dps class this week so far (WL/Warrior excluded obviously). Hum...

I don't really see if you are complaining about the class design, or just numbers. If it is about numbers, you are not in a bad spot (judging NH bosses - who knows what happens in ToS).

---

And why WLs do complain is beyond me. Affliction was strongest output class/spec last patch, and is still. That it gets nerfed with destruction (=same level output wise right now) together to bring other classes more in line, is the only sane choice here. And the 4% nerf isn't the only thing that got nerfed for arms, @Dacarter - you should try to read the notes more carefully.
I guess that will be it, 3.5 % just to keep us quiet ... Really, kinda of a joke ... what are 3.5% exqactly ? :)
Won't deny that spirit bomb was needed, but the other 5% just screws over the other abilities??

I was pulling 1million+ dps with spirit bomb doing 70% of my damage.

0 point in nerfing the other abilities.
why You wanna ppl to stop playng Brewmaster at all?
Mage
  • Arcane
    • Damage of all abilities increased by 3%.
  • Fire
    • Damage of all abilities increased by 3%.

oh my good give your workers a god damn calculator because whoever thought of these number failed math in preschool.
Since the begining of legion i play only feral, but becouse of the stupid and complicared rotatin i was forced to reroll to affication warlock and i was really happy of the damage.Soon the lock became boring and i decided to take a long break to the ToS patch with the hope they ll fix ferals and more people will start to play them. Now what do i see They nerf the feral tier set .. probably becouse the ferals are OP , and nerf aff warlock .. Can i have fun at this game .Why do you ignore feral druids and nerf everything without reason . I guess there is no reason to sub again
why nerfingVengence again :/
17/06/2017 08:12Posted by Kohorg
Having 1 million dps as vengeance and outdpsing havoc?

It was a needed damage nerf, but the 5% to all abilities was not.
Evangelism is now 6 seconds? Are you monitoring an alternate universe? This new disc design was hell enough as it was.
harder WL nerfs then Warrior? What did I miss?
Legion: The expansion that has received the most classes changes and tuning in WoW History.
17/06/2017 08:12Posted by Kohorg

I guess they saw those 5 Vengence DH completing COS 20+

You guys were showing off for the nerf.
5% is a joke for warlocks. And why is demo not nerfed, that spec is also out of line but not many play it when the other 2 are even more ahead...Top 3 ranged dps are all 3 warlock specs.

While all 3 mage specs are bottom of the charts this week. 3% buff to 2 of them wil fix nothing.
After the Patch Retris lost a lot of Dps, that 3.5% will not make it back. Thinking about reroll to other class too
While other classes got like 10% buffed or even more with Patch, worth class tuning ...
Disgusted. I'm the closest I've ever been to giving up on this game.
Ret need another 6,5 % added to that 3,5 % .
We are not even close to before patch lvl's .
NERF THAT !@#$ING ROGUE CLASS!!!!! Warri nerfed day by day.... and not a single nerf on %^-*ing rogues?! Also Frost Mages... did u ever run RMP these days?! im not talking about those !@#$ing retard 1660 rating girls here... talking about high rated
Warlocks were doing too much damage (See warcraftlogs) and therefore the damage got reduced.

How can people possibly be upset about this? They said there would be ongoing tuning, it's not like this is a surprise.[/quote]

Its due to the fact we are being nerfed on farm content when our ToS four set is looking pretty awful at the moment, yet we are getting no compensation to that so once again when everyone has four set destro warlock will be near the bottom again. This is just a prediction but what I feel will happen.
I have no Problem that you adjust the Spirit Bomb, its neads to be.

But the 5% Overall Damage Reduce is just ridiculous.

We spend Millions of AP into our Artifact Weapon, just to get a Perk where your overall Damage is improved.
The first Talent was 5%, and then after the empowering of the Weapon we get another 10% in a Trait.
Like every Class not to mention.

So now, as of this Patch, one Trait is nearly pointless.
Because we get 5% Damage from there, and then we lose 5% now of this Hotfix whats coming out...

Cant you guys just improve and adjust some abilities that are too strong...
Now you do it like ad absurdum, so that some skills cancle each other...
17/06/2017 09:57Posted by Celestraza
5% is a joke for warlocks. And why is demo not nerfed, that spec is also out of line but not many play it when the other 2 are even more ahead...Top 3 ranged dps are all 3 warlock specs.

While all 3 mage specs are bottom of the charts this week. 3% buff to 2 of them wil fix nothing.

yeah frost mage arent 4. best spec overall in current content...naaaah...and after affli nerf problably only behind frost dk/demo.

17/06/2017 11:11Posted by Hogard
Ret need another 6,5 % added to that 3,5 % .
We are not even close to before patch lvl's .

sure , then give Shadows the flat 10% buff asap, that might bring them to CURRENT ret level.