The WoW Token price is skyrocketing again

General
I agree the EU wow token price is way too high. I pay for my subscription each month but I also understand that there are those who can't afford to.
I'm Vote for this post because I want more people to be able to play this game, which will contribute to more players and hopefully will make the cities and different zones less empty. As It looks now It's quite dead when levling and so on.
222k atm lol wtf, guess people are buying for Destiny 2?
Separating "poor" from "non-poor" will only result in both of them being disappointed. In the "poor" servers gold prices for tokens will skyrocket even more, since there will be too much people willing to buy token for gold and like 0 people wealthy enough to buy gold for money. On the contrary, "non-poor" servers will offer extremely low gold for money, which will disappoint people willing to buy gold from official source.

That ofc will lead to black market comeback, which was quite the thing before tokens were introduced. BM comeback will mean bans and even more disappointment.

So it's best to just leave everything as is. It works fine.
18/05/2017 22:34Posted by Xántic
I agree the EU wow token price is way too high
When people are paying £17 for a wow token, they should be high..

You're paying almost 2 months of your own subscription for one month of their gold.

The US servers tokens are low, because they're more willing to pay the monthly subscription than pay for tokens with gold.
The token has been creeping up for a couple of months, but it really wasn't skyrocketing. It is now skyrocketing, and this is why:

(you will be able to buy Destiny 2 and all its microtransactions with Blizzard Balance/Wow Tokens)

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/news/?d=2017-5#181745

So prepare to have Wow's economy and its token prices decimated by a completely unrelated game from another company.
19/05/2017 00:18Posted by Tahamine
18/05/2017 22:34Posted by Xántic
I agree the EU wow token price is way too high
When people are paying £17 for a wow token, they should be high..

You're paying almost 2 months of your own subscription for one month of their gold.

The US servers tokens are low, because they're more willing to pay the monthly subscription than pay for tokens with gold.

Gonna say this yet again. People are paying to skip a process (farming gold themselves). Paying $$ should never outweigh earning gold through in-game means, it's unhealthy for the game.
Thanks Destiny 2.

Expect the token to be at 350k for a month.
Currently at 235K
By the OP's logic I guess I own half of the populace of eastern Europe as slaves? Who knew. Perhaps I should put them all to work in a Chinese style gold farming sweatshop. That's what you do with slaves, right?

Man. It sure is hard being the big bad citizen in the western world working hard for my wage.
19/05/2017 01:23Posted by Ilyadris
By the OP's logic I guess I own half of the populace of eastern Europe as slaves? Who knew. Perhaps I should put them all to work in a Chinese style gold farming sweatshop. That's what you do with slaves, right?

Man. It sure is hard being the big bad citizen in the western world working hard for my wage.

Working for 200e per month si slavery.
19/05/2017 00:39Posted by Lureen
19/05/2017 00:18Posted by Tahamine
...When people are paying £17 for a wow token, they should be high..

Gonna say this yet again. People are paying to skip a process (farming gold themselves). Paying $$ should never outweigh earning gold through in-game means, it's unhealthy for the game.
Yes, unless they plan on lowering the wow token price.. it should never be so cheap, for how much gold is worth is nowadays.

£17 is quite alot in the Eastern European countries or so people mention, no?
Am i the only one who thinks that "WOW tokens " should only be usable in WOW, they are not "Blizzard tokens" and even less "destiny2 Tokens ".
Their price skyrocketed by 220% in 4 month , it can't be serious.
The only way to earn 250k every month is using a bot at the AH, the economy will slowly die.
Wake up blizzard , don't kill a game with millions of subscribers for an awful FPS who doesn't even belongs to you.
19/05/2017 03:03Posted by Kaaraadoc
Am i the only one who thinks that "WOW tokens " should only be usable in WOW, they are not "Blizzard tokens" and even less "destiny2 Tokens ".
The only way to earn 250k every month is using a bot at the AH, the economy will slowly die.
Wake up blizzard , don't kill a game with millions of subscribers for an awful FPS who doesn't even belongs to you.

exactly.The whole great original idea and feature to let players pay legally with in-game currency is actually killed now.

No, you are not the only one by far. People in this game get gold out of nowhere for reasons unrelated to this game, it's ruining the economy for players who don't buy anything.

A lot of bot gold can get money laundered this way. How fantastic. So instead of fighting botting, botters can now buy full games for the falsely acquired gold. It's really not helping.
248k now.
Yea i think the same. Everything was great where there weren't these useless things. As I said in my post i am player who uses his wow token only for a time and i DO NOT WANT to depend from someone who uses his token for battle balance. I don't want this battle net balance option to be part of my game and only to increase the price of the token and now this non blizzard game also. Everything was perfect without these things and now you forced my guide and myself and thousand people to leave your game. Good job!
yes, clearing the cache did the job for me, starting mission success before clearing was +15 %, now its -70% after clearing the cache, that will make a lot of difference