NLK - Social Weekend 1 day raid team - 3/10M

Twisting Nether
Hello!

Who are We?

The NLK (No-Life-Krew) are a Weekend raid team within the established guild, Archaic Order. The name derives from the fact we raid on Saturdays, therefore have No life

We are a friendly group of players who due to real life, can't afford the time to raid 3+ times a week so we squeeze all our progress into 1 raid on a Saturday. Don't misunderstand that we are Social in our approach/knowledge and skill, purely Social in the sense we raid only once each reset

We've had a good first tier, clearing Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Heroic Trial of Valor, and having cleared heroic Nighthold and the first few Mythic bosses we want to get a few more numbers so we can push further into mythic Nighthold similar to what we did in Hellfire Citadel at the end of WoD. We're now looking to solidify the roster moving into ToS so we can push further with the mythic bosses

Our Progress this Expansion:

7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

10/10 Heroic Nighthold
3/10 Mythic Nighthold

Previous:

13/13 hc Hellfire Citadel
5/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Our Raid Time's are as follows

Saturday - 20:00 - 23:30

What we Need

1x Warlock
1x Hunter
1x WW Monk
1x Shadow Priest

While we are searching specifically for these classes, we are always looking for exceptional candidates so don't hesitate to message me if our raid times and team are appealing

Contact

If what we describe sounds appealing then please contact myself through my Battletag:

Alex#2303

and we can have a chat. I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks
Still looking for the classes advertised moving into Tomb
I will add you tonight for a chat
paldobba #2746

I've sent you a request :) my bnet above