New Mount & Feat of Strength Issue

General
1 2 3 7 Next
I WAS NOT MADE AWARE OF THIS FEAT OF STRENGTH " UNHOLY DETERMINATION"

and now I'm stuck and have no way to achieve it.

PLEASE sort this issue.
You can always make a new dk ;)
All kidding aside, that's why its a Feat of Strength though.. it's not like it matters much, it wont give achievement points. Apparently you could've derived it from LK's text when you enter, saying its your choice to leave everything alive or not.
This Feat of Strength wasn’t actually intended to go live. We’d decided some time ago that it didn’t really fit in line with our philosophies regarding achievements, particularly due to the non-repeatable nature of the Class Mount questline. Once 7.2.5 is released, it will no longer be granted, and will be removed from players who had already received it.
08/06/2017 09:56Posted by Aerythlea
This Feat of Strength wasn’t actually intended to go live. We’d decided some time ago that it didn’t really fit in line with our philosophies regarding achievements, particularly due to the non-repeatable nature of the Class Mount questline. Once 7.2.5 is released, it will no longer be granted, and will be removed from players who had already received it.

:(
It will no longer be granted, and will be removed from players who had already received it.

So in short this is a middle finger for the people who took the time and effort to get this achievement?
There are many things which are no longer obtainable, like mounts, items, titles, etc. Yet you wouldn't take those items away from people who worked hard to get them.
Why do it with this? Especially as there are already people who have it and are proud to have gotten it.
Explain your logic behind that.
Good. Killing all the dragons should not be canon lore. I'll miss having this achi due to it being FoS, but it's for the best really. DK aren't evil sadistic mass-murderers and you should be ashamed that you ever tried to portray us like ones.

Killing bunch of innocent dragons who are our allies and who are dying out AND killing their babies for absolutely no reason but for the fun of it is anything but badass. We spent years since we broke free from LK trying to prove that we're not monsters, and this achi just spits on everything we've done since then.

I can understand other things we've done in Legion. We do what the living cannot or something like that. But this? This was just evil on every possible level. We're not the Scourge you know.
08/06/2017 10:09Posted by Wraknar

A non repeteable quest with a "hidden" achievement?

The difference with the other stuff you listed is that we could get them for a period of time with several chances to do so, not as a one time deal that you either are aware of or you have to level up a new DK and complete the whole campaign again.

So i have to agree with Blizzard on this one. The right thing is to remove it even if it angers those who got it.

what? Are you serious? It was on PTR for like ages...
Can't see the sense in this.

I mean it's just an achievement in the end..

so you punish us who did find out about it since it was literally everywhere to read, and took the time to kill every dragon in there just because someone people didnt do it and you didnt find it fit for the story, messed up and added it anyway?

What?!
No, don't! This is exactly the kind of achievements some of us like! This is still a "Feat of Strength" achievement, don't be stupid!
08/06/2017 10:09Posted by Wraknar

The difference with the other stuff you listed is that we could get them for a period of time with several chances to do so, not as a one time deal that you either are aware of or you have to level up a new DK and complete the whole campaign again.

So i have to agree with Blizzard on this one. The right thing is to remove it even if it angers those who got it.

It was not hidden at all, this was up for so long on the PTR or written anywhere. and even in game the lich king says '' kill them or not, the choice is yours '' its literally being spelled out for u whether u want to kill them or not. As with many achieves, u get the choice to do it yes or no whether u know about it yes or no.
Good. Killing all the dragons should not be canon lore. I'll miss having this achi due to it being FoS, but it's for the best really. DK aren't evil sadistic mass-murderers and you should be ashamed that you ever tried to portray us like ones.

Killing bunch of innocent dragons who are our allies and who are dying out AND killing their babies for absolutely no reason but for the fun of it is anything but badass. We spent years since we broke free from LK trying to prove that we're not monsters, and this achi just spits on everything we've done since then.

I can understand other things we've done in Legion. We do what the living cannot or something like that. But this? This was just evil on every possible level. We're not the Scourge you know.

@bold, only that... it isnt? if u finish the scenario, and go back in... They are just there again, im sure... in the future, they will be there! unless EVERYONE gets to kill them. Achieves, are not canon. They are cosmetics unless told otherwise.

SOME of us, do enjoy this achieve.
08/06/2017 10:50Posted by Shéele
@bold, only that... it isnt? if u finish the scenario, and go back in... They are just there again, im sure..

That's not at all how 'canon lore' works.

Also, removing it from those who already obtained it really sucks.
08/06/2017 10:18Posted by Uruk
DK aren't evil sadistic mass-murderers and you should be ashamed that you ever tried to portray us like ones.

But, that's exactly what they are! They've got a murdering instinct, killing is what they were -made for-, sure, they have other feelings, but they're still quite sadistic and would probably care little about those who are not friends or family!

08/06/2017 10:22Posted by Shahraz

Hey, psst.. That's why its a FoS achievement, discovering little secrets like this -should be- rewarded with something, and more often than this to be honest, if anything, I want to see stuff like this more often! This is an MMORPG, a game about EXPLORATION, so why the hell should you not be rewarded for doing just that, EXPLORING!

Maybe add another achievement for not killing any dragons aswell?

08/06/2017 10:49Posted by Shéele
and even in game the lich king says '' kill them or not, the choice is yours '' its literally being spelled out for u whether u want to kill them or not.

Exactly, I didn't know about the achieve, and you know what raced through my head when I heard the lich king say this? "You know, it'd be cool if there was like, a hidden achievement or something for killing every single dragon in here"
08/06/2017 10:52Posted by Sovereign
@bold, only that... it isnt? if u finish the scenario, and go back in... They are just there again, im sure..

I know, thats why I am saying, it isnt canon lore.

but it is how achievements work
08/06/2017 10:55Posted by Alttra

I didn't mention that at all...?
What? Why Blizzard? I actually liked this achievement very much because it's one of the few that's tied to our class fantasy and it made me feel a connection to my character. This kind of achievements make you feel like you're a part of the game and removing them is bad idea.
08/06/2017 10:56Posted by Sovereign
08/06/2017 10:55Posted by Alttra

I didn't mention that at all...?

But it's the subject of this thread...