The quality of Legionfall Campaign

General
... makes me want to quit WoW for good. I'm not sure If I want to throw any more money into this game, when it's more than obvious that the production value has fallen dramatically since the launch of Legion. It reminds me of 6.1 and 6.2.

I know they are probably working hard on 7.3, and therefore had to kinda scrap 7.2, but that's no excuse for serving us bad content while waiting for Argus.

We are being given rotten food for 12 weeks and told to wait for the cake at the end. Well, I'm not sure I want to wait for the cake. I'm getting sick of too much rotten food...
The legionfall campaign is rubbish, we all know that.

If you aren't enjoying it quit, if you think it'll get better or have fun on other stuff currently then stay.
Just take a break. You do not owe anything to anyone by sticking around and grinding your teeth off. Just walk away for month or two, then come back if you feel like it. If you think something is bad, only way for the peeps at Blizzard to listen is when you vote with your wallet, and even that is really long stretch
18/05/2017 15:54Posted by Sedit
makes me want to quit WoW for good.

Please do.
7.2 is probably the worst actual content patch I've seen in WoW.
6.1, 7.1, those aren't really content patches.. 7.2 was hyped up to be filled with content.
Legionfall reputation is the worst faction / rep grind they have added, so boring and not-rewarding at all.
Personally I've already stopped paying for my subscription, moved to paying with Gold, and when that runs out i'm probably going to be done until Argus.
you can see how terrible the patch was by the lack of players in the Broken Shore area, its mostly empty, the hub often having just 1 or 2 players around at peak times, even T.Jungle at the end of WOD had more players at the hub than you see in B.Shore.

The zone is probably the worst zone Blizzard have made, the quests tedious, a week wait between each Legionfall story advance quests and none of them feel like they advance the story because there just collect X for no reason other than it might keep a player busy for a little while.

only reason i`m going there at all is to advance the quests so when we can get the class mounts I don`t have to grind through them all in one horrible grindfest.
18/05/2017 22:01Posted by Nhiassa
you can see how terrible the patch was by the lack of players in the Broken Shore area, its mostly empty, the hub often having just 1 or 2 players around at peak times, even T.Jungle at the end of WOD had more players at the hub than you see in B.Shore.

The zone is probably the worst zone Blizzard have made, the quests tedious, a week wait between each Legionfall story advance quests and none of them feel like they advance the story because there just collect X for no reason other than it might keep a player busy for a little while.

only reason i`m going there at all is to advance the quests so when we can get the class mounts I don`t have to grind through them all in one horrible grindfest.
I have tons in the busiest servers in Europe and the zone is truly empty, Outland EU and Draenor EU, I play both factions.