[H] 2 Players looking for raiding guild

Looking for Players – PvE
Hello,
me and my mate are looking for a casual/semihardcore raiding guild.
Pref 2 night a week (times 20-23 ST), fun atmosphere, competent raiders and decent progression.

We both have the option of player quite a few classes, both got about 3-4 characters between the ilvs of 890-910.
I pref to play dps (both range and melee) and my mate range dps or healer.

Both of us have exstensive raiding exp but are now looking for a chill place to clear hc and get a few kills in mythic with.

Reply on this thread if you are interested.
Hi,

Endless Night is a 2-night guild that recently finally got a stable mythic team.
We are currently 6/10M after about a month of raiding mythic.

Now we're looking for a couple of ranged DPS in order to optimize our roster a little bit.

If you're interested, contact me at Xipe#2379 for a chat or for some more information :)

Hope to hear from you!
/Druidjävel
Hi there,

This is a long detailed version of what we are: http://www.liquid-courage.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=21

tl;dr

"Liquid Courage" Horde - Bloodfeather

We're a guild that has been around since vanilla, a very strong and healthy community first and foremost.

We raid 2 nights a week, on Wed & Thu from 7 to 11 PM server time, our current progress is 7/7M 3/3M 9/10M.

We do recruitment through vocal interviews on discord or through a forum post on our website.

For more information, please add me on Skycall #2940

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Good Afternoon,

I am the Guild Master of Twilight Souls, a weekend raiding (Friday & Sunday) guild on Ragnaros who are looking for a Prot Pally and strong DPS (with good logs) to join our ranks and bolster our numbers for Mythic raiding, we are currently preparing for a strong push into ToS. We are currently looking for Frost DKs/Mage/Hunter/Warlock as a priority, if you are able to play any of those classes and have logs to prove you can play them wed love to have you :)

Further information below:-

Website - http://twilight-souls.co.uk/recruitment

Wow progress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls

Recruitment Post - https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615634326

You seem like exactly what we’re looking for; if you want a chat to discuss anything further just add me – Darkxblade#2173
Sounds like you two will be a good fit for Dads Army on Tarren Mill.

In addition to our friday night social raid
We progression raid twice a week, Wed & Sun from 20:00 to 23:00, We are currently recruiting to transition into mythic when HC ToS is cleared. Currently we are a couple of DPS and a healer off being able to do so.

Our focus as a mature social raiding guild is to maintain a great atmosphere without sacrificing progression.

if you are interested check out our recruitment post below
https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615714082#1

or add me on bnet for a chat
cana#2795

I wish you luck in your search :)
Draenor - horde - stardrift

4/10M
Wed / Thur
20:00 - 23:30

bnet - socks#2103
Hello!
If you are interested in weekend raiding you could apply at www.unity-ragnaros.com. We raid saturday+sunday 15-19 and are currently 9/10M. You can also add me at Gothmog#2892 if you got some questions.
I believe you will fit right in with us at <Minority> of Stormreaver.

You can read more about us here: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17613353700?page=1

You are also most welcome to add Wulca#2132 to chat further and hear more about us.

We are 9/10M and prety laid back. We raid 7 hours week over two nights (Wed + Sun).

We are currently looking for both dps and maybe a healer as well, so you should get to play exactly the role you prefer. Regarding classe we can figure something out when we talk.

Talk to you soon (hopefully) :)
Hi Stabacadabra
i could accommodate both of you within my Hc/Mythic raiding team, so that you both get to enjoy the current and future content as a group of friends.

we would obviously prefer if you played a ranged Dps but will let you decide which class/spec you enjoy the most :).

as for your friend if he was willing to play a flex role Dps & Healer i can assure him that he would get the opportunity to do both. we would support with gearing both specs in preparation for Mythic content.

we raid three days a week but our raid duration is not to long:
- Thursday 20:30–23:00
- Sunday 20:30-23:00
- Monday 20:30-23:00
- Server Time

we are treating ToS as a soft reset and using normal and Hc as a platform for our new raiders to gel.

our previous progress is as follows:
- 7/7M (Cutting Edge)
- 2/3M
- 4/10M

Feel free to add me for more information
GM: Crisis#2645
Hi there!

Thanks for sharing your post, i hope you find what you are looking for.
I run <Divided> on The Maelstrom server. (Horde) http://divided.enjin.com/
Our group consists of friends who have played the game together for about a year or so with currect experience: 7/7 EN HC & 10/10 NH HC.
Our raiding days: Wednesday - Saturday 19.30-22.30 servertime (gmt+1)

While our guild is a few months old, we still need thoose few more players to start heading into mythic raids and to finnish the ToS core team.
We are recruiting all classes and socials but for raiding we are particularly interested in dps (prefferably ranged) and healers.

Most of us in the guild have fulltime jobs or studies and we have an average age of 20.
Myself being 30 years of age, having 3 kids and a fulltime job i clearly understand the necessity of sleep and real life chores. I would really like to hear from you, should our presentation make you curious for more.
Have a good one!

Tsn of Divided
B.tag: Sebastian#23194
Our recruitment post: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615291811#1
Hello there,
We are looking for additional DPS for our Alliance weekend raiding guild Friday Marines.
We raid 8pm-midnight on Fri-Sat and have an additional optional farm night on Wed, we are 8/10M.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in have a look at our site http://fridaymarines.guildlaunch.com/.
Our recruitment post is at https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615634953
Hey,

We might have spots for you lads in our team. I would like a chat to find out more.

Raiddays: Wednesdays & Sundays 19:30-22:30 Server time.
Progress: 7/10 Mythic Nighthold.
About us: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17615032999

Regards,

Pascal
Geko#2385
Hey dude. We are a 7/10 Mythic nh guild on Silvermoon alliance. I believe you can find what you are looking for in our guild ^^ Our raid days are wed,thurs,mon 20:00 - 23:00. Add my btag for a chat if you are interested Melexia01#2639
Manic

Manic was formed on Tarren Mill in 2013 having moved from Twisting Nether. Some of us here have been playing together since TBC. We are a fun and friendly mature Guild with a mix of Nationalities. (English speaking).
Whilst focused in raids we also like to have a laugh and enjoy ourselves. We also run alot of M+ outside of raids and you will often find people on TS.
DAYS/TIMES
Wed, Thurs & Sun 20.00-22.30 ST.

Previous progress:
Hellfire Citadel 11/13M
Emerald Nightmare 3/7M
Nighthold 4/10M

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A dedicated player who will turn up for raids or let us know if they can't make it.
Someone with a good knowledge of their class and who puts effort into learning the fights. Come prepared for raids with all consumables and be on time.
Similar progress would be great but not essential... however we are looking for a minimum of 890+ilvl

Add me or one of the officers for a chat if this sounds interesting to you.

Komek#21724
Zell#2421
Hi there!

We are currently looking at recruiting a few more members to our raid team and think that you would make a good addition to our group.

So I would just like to introduce ourselves!

Abstine is a Hellfire / Arathor guild that began during MoP with a group of friends who wanted to raid with focus while retaining a friendly social atmosphere. We have members from all over Europe with a wide range of ages but all with a mature attitude. Many of our members have been playing WoW since the early days of Vanilla and TBC and have been raiding together, at all levels, for a long time.

Our Raiding Aims:

Abstine is a primarily heroic mode raiding guild and our aim is to achieve Ahead of the Curve, which we always do. However we will always look at current Mythic raids as and when our team expands. We did achieve our goal with plenty of time to spare! It was just unfortunate that with people with moving to different types of guilds or quitting the game, that we were not able to try to move forward in to Mythic. This is part of the reason why we are recruiting now :)

We raid 3 times a week as we do understand that people need their own time too.

Monday 20.30 - 23.30
Wednesday 20.30 - 23.30
Thursday 20.30 - 23.30

If you have any questions feel free to whisper myself (Libbi - Pinky#2953) or our Officer (Azuria silverwillo#2290) for more information or check out our website at www.abstine.enjin.com

We can't wait to hear from you!

Libbi x
Amnesia (Nordrassil, EU) is a social casual guild with a serious raiding aspect. We're a fun-loving bunch who have been around for a couple of years, poking our way through various content while entertaining WoW marriages and other spoonlike adventures. We're a mature guild, meaning we mainly recruit people age 20+. We're not a swing-door guild, meaning we screen people thoroughly to make sure they're a good fit for our in-game family - this also means we can provide a trial raid before you x-fer, so you can have a closer look. If you got humour, patience and need an in-game home, we might be it for you!

Our progress:
EN 7/7 NM/HC, 7/7 Mythic
ToV 3/3 NM/HC, 2/3 Mythic
10/10 NM/HC, 5/10 NH Mythic

We finished last xpac with a 9/13 mythic HFC.

Raid days:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11PM ST.
Discord required. Working mic not necessary, but it is recommended as we're a chatty bunch and would like you to chat with us. :D
Alt runs also provided on Sundays, same time slot. Theyre lots of fun and if you are interested, we can maybe get you into one so you can check us out - we know that transferring is a big deal and this way you can meet some of the guys first, and we can see if we're a good fit for each other. :)

Who are we and what can we offer you?
Generally we're a pretty fun bunch to be around. We help each other out with whatever we need and have a very strong bond going on with our members. We provide successful raids with lots of fun times in an organized environment. We don't require attendance, but naturally candidates which can raid both raid days are prioritized. We also accept socials.

We're relaxed about attendance, because we know a lot of people have lives; families, dodgy work hours, social lives and more. We try to work around that, so we all get to raid and still have functional lives outside the pixels (RL is a lie, we know, but we like to pretend it exists!).

What do we need?
DPS! We're trying to recruit to form a mythic team along the road and to do that, we need more awesome DPS! We'd particularly like a couple of hunters, maybe a shiny monk and otherwise a mixed bag of whatever you lot have hiding out there! People with functional OS are preferred - and if you have RL experience, our RL-team would love someone to nudge raid details around with.

If you have questions feel free to throw us a poke in-game; Etoia#2396 (GM) or Exodeo#2151 (Recruitment officer) or go browse our forum:
http://amnesiaguild.boards.net/
Tit or tail is a cross-realm raiding community. We have created a guild that will clear all content on a semi-casual 2-day-a-week schedule,Wed/Mon 19-23:00, a guild that you will grow to call your family, a guild that is there for every member in any aspect of their lives regardless of everything else. The majority of our players all have WoW careers spanning back at least 5 expansions ago, we have traveled with each other for most of this time with new and old faces joining all the time, this is now our 5th generation guild and final resting place for our time in WoW. We have set upon the arduous task of creating the perfect in-game environment, a blend of all characters in life stretching to almost every corner of the globe, each with the set goal and focus to improve the guild, help its members and progress into the top 10 of our Realm.

Our current progress is 10/10 NH (M) 7/7 EN (M) and we aim to have the instance cleared before the new raid content is released.We are currently recruiting the following classes for our mythic roster:

Melee DPS- Warrior/DH/DK/Rogue
Ranged DPS - Warlock, Balance dr00d, Mage, Ele Shaman, Hunter
Healer - Holydin, Shaman

All Applications are welcome and will be looked into, any player that seems of decent quality and a right fit for the guild will be considered for a spot with us.

Please head on over to www.titortail.com to make an application and show us what you can provide.

If you want to talk to me personally regarding the application feel free to add my battletag: Castusvardo#2928