Brawler's Razor Claws

General
Hey everyone,

I'm really trying to raise my rank to 8 in the brawlers guild so I can get the Brawler's Razor Claws.

But I suck.

Is there any other way to increase your rank to get them.

Many thanks
13/05/2017 18:03Posted by Sestren
Is there any other way to increase your rank to get them.

No.
But I suck.

Learn to play. This is not meant in an unkind way, but it's the only manner in which you can obtain the heirloom.
13/05/2017 18:23Posted by Dunsparrow
But I suck.

Learn to play. This is not meant in an unkind way, but it's the only manner in which you can obtain the heirloom.

Cool thank you, your right I'm to used to being a standard dps (run up and smack the enemy until they die).

I'll learn how to take them on.

Many thanks
What rank are you at? There are a few bosses there that are really painful if you have a low-end computer (1fps-Burnstachio ftw), but otherwise you should be able to get somewhat close with your current gear - maybe get some better trinkets.
In this case perfectly valid response: GIT GUD
how can you suck at hunter lol
I recomend checking here: http://www.wowhead.com/brawlers-guild-guide

That site explains all the fights and what you have to do. Then just keep trying, if you play weird hours you can get brawlers guild by yourself and never have to wait for a new fight.
With your gear it should be possible without the flower from the pvp wquest in Azsuna. But the flower might help you as it gives +15% stats which works in brawlers guild but not in mage tower challenge. I was able to get R8 in 875ish pvp gear with the flower before the last boss kicks you in the air. And take drums, runes, brawlers burst drink and the normal one from ah (they stack) and food/flask.
Thanks everyone, I'm actually doing it on this guy not my hunter (sorry didn't realise I hadn't changed my character) I got to rank 4 tonight currently stuck on burnstachio.
Had a few tries on burnstachio, as soon as I dropped the water shield fire just
instant spawned right under me and I died.
The solution was to run away from the boss and look for the rain clouds, seconds before the water shield drops off. Then just pick it back up and burn him down.
I've spent most of the morning in the brawlers guild, I'm now rank 7½ with just the last two bosses to clear.

The 2nd from last I can get to about 5% health before the Time runs out and I'm meteor'd to death the laser Dino thingy.

Can anyone help me out my ilvl is now 894 the only piece or armour that might be causing the problem is a trinket I've got which is only 865.

Ive used pots, runes, food but I just can't get him down enough.

I'm so so so close to these claws I can taste them it would be a real shame if I'm held up because of ilvl.
Up to rank 6 it's just nuke the boss till it dies, after that, it requires some thinking, but I guess you only want to reach rank 6.

My advice,understand the mechanics and what the bosses abilities are. If you want, ask me anything.
See I know the strategy it's only 3 steps, don't step on the swirlies, interrupt and dodge, all of which I do but I'm just not quite strong enough to beat him down.
Finally got him, problem now is I'm on the final boss and I'm not sure if I can dps him down on 894 ilvl
14/05/2017 16:50Posted by Dragonsworn
Finally got him, problem now is I'm on the final boss and I'm not sure if I can dps him down on 894 ilvl

You can. I took him down at 880 ilv as unholy. It should be a piece a cake for you as frost at that ilvl. Go get him, champ.
I did the rank 7 bosses today, had some tries on Epicus maximus (the dino thingy) because of enrage.

I picked up some drums of fury and also bought the potion (Brawler's Potion of Prolonged Power) from the vendor inside brawlers guild (that also sells the Razor claws). Then I just went full nuke ;)

Last boss I killed on first try, same there. Drums, that potion, breath and everything. Just full nuke.

I'm sitting on 888, so you shouldn't have any problems. Might try to pick up drums of fury in that case, because it really helps a lot.
14/05/2017 16:50Posted by Dragonsworn

I had somewhere between 880-890 when i did it when the Brawlers Guild was first released, use pre-pot, drums, rune, flask and food. He should be dead before the starts copying Mannoroths attack.
Massive thanks to everyone, I managed to finish the brawlers guild today and got the heirloom.

Many thanks for all your help.