Where are the Horde leaders at?

General
2 patches into this god damn expansion and still no sign of ANY Horde leader at all since the end of the Stormheim zone.

Truly a sad time to play Horde these days as I get spoonfed by all the Alliance characters on the broken shore while also retaliating an assault on the Draenei homebase.

When you get told that Baine was removed from the Highmountain zone because it could discomfort Alliance players because they had to tag alongside a Horde character, makes me puke. This entire expansion as all been around Alliance. But don't you dare say anything about it.
I like where this is going.
A gnome calling horde characters ugly and miserable? :D
Anyway, this is going to a direction i really dont like. Hope this guy was just trolling.
Would have been nice to have more inter faction involvement given the theme of the expansion.
I get how we are supposed to be in an uneasy alliance (enemy of my enemy and all that) but it seems like we could be joining forces abit more to fight the Legion. Id like to see it more pronounced, like maybe have opposite faction camps unfriendly towards you rather then hated. (and shared mob tags on Broken Shore obviously!).

Then something epically traitorous can happen in the future and we can go back to trying to kill each other! :)
To be honest, Varian should've just listened to Jaina. The Horde is made up of dogs, they are beyond redemption and should all be wiped out.
I was about to also make a thread asking about what the heck is going on with Sylvanas after the Stormheim events.

I thought she was supposed to have a key role in this expansion and instead she seems to have gone AWOL
27/05/2017 13:03Posted by Lollarr
To be honest, Varian should've just listened to Jaina. The Horde is made up of dogs, they are beyond redemption and should all be wiped out.

Your efforts are futile.
27/05/2017 13:03Posted by Lollarr
Your attempt to bait people into arguing with you has failed. Be on your way now.
It's shocking how Blizzard have failed to create any sign of leadership, or any sign of competition for leadership. All we got is zombie breasts with absolutely no meaning or sense at all. It truly is a low point of WoW lore to only have a washed up Khadgar show up from time to time, spew some generic garbage about big bad demons and disappear .
Sometimes I think that people take this game a tad too seriously.
Blue is a cooler colour than red anyway