Where are the Horde leaders at?

General
Didnt you get the memo?

You get to become the bad guys again later on when Sylvanas makes you do some nasty evil undead stuff cuz shes your leader and aint no way in hell Blizz gonna make a storyline where you get a choice.
27/05/2017 19:59Posted by Kadrethar
Didnt you get the memo?

You get to become the bad guys again later on when Sylvanas makes you do some nasty evil undead stuff cuz shes your leader and aint no way in hell Blizz gonna make a storyline where you get a choice.

I bet we still have to pay up for Jaina's warcrimes against the Blood Elves. An apology from the sunreaver society for getting slaughtered and innocently killed by Jaina&co wasn't enough.
27/05/2017 20:52Posted by Lollarr
What are you even talking about? You are just mindless beasts. You disgusting trash have no place in this world. You deserve no apology. And if you still exist today, you owe it to King Wrynn. So go on and lick his boots, you pathetic animals. If you don't, the Alliance will not hesitate to burn your muddy huts to the ground.

My dear Horde friends, i'd like to apologise on behalf of this gnome. We Alliance cant stand them either
27/05/2017 20:52Posted by Lollarr
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I bet we still have to pay up for Jaina's warcrimes against the Blood Elves. An apology from the sunreaver society for getting slaughtered and innocently killed by Jaina&co wasn't enough.

What are you even talking about? You are just mindless beasts. You disgusting trash have no place in this world. You deserve no apology. And if you still exist today, you owe it to King Wrynn. So go on and lick his boots, you pathetic animals. If you don't, the Alliance will not hesitate to burn your muddy huts to the ground.

Lol you look cute when you're angry :)
It's better to be a mindless beast than a gnome, that's for sure.

OT, I agree. More Horde content, hopefully we will see something happening in next expansion. Sylvanas as warchief most be a start on something.
They did say they had plans for Vol'Jin at some point, right? Unless they forgot at some point.

There's not a trace of any horde leader whatsoever, but I've seen enough Alliance leaders during my Legion experience, which is a shame.
27/05/2017 13:04Posted by Eosferon
I was about to also make a thread asking about what the heck is going on with Sylvanas after the Stormheim events.

I thought she was supposed to have a key role in this expansion and instead she seems to have gone AWOL

Sylvanas' role in the xpac is imo finished. The pre-legion blurb about her "deciding how far she's willing to go to protect her people and whether they're more important to her than her soul", has been answered.

She made a "deal" with Helya, one that is no longer valid btw because Helya is now dead, therefore we won't ever know what that deal was, and I doubt Blizzard ever knew what it was either.

She's basically in the same position she was before, 4 Valks, even though the BS cut scene showed 5, and just hates Genn more than she did before.

I would be incredibly surprised if we see her again in any meaningful role before Legion finishes.
The horde leaders are gone to the shadows of the lich queen, or gone half neutral.
The alliance leaders became a band of pety cheergirls of the great boy king.

Or in other words - the two factions are nothing but a pale shadows, mockery of their former selves, as the story department throws more and more "uber cosmic" enemies to be trashed in the next lfr by milions of "best of their class".

I see no real reasons for the alliance and horde to keep exisiting in their current form.
PvP can be maintained in a lot of other ways, IC and OOC.