Hidden wyrmtongue cache no credit

General
I'm on the questline on my priest where i'm suppose to get 10 hidden Wyrmtongue cache, after getting 5 of these I don't get credit anymore. So i'm stuck on 5/10. Anyone knows what wrong or has experienced it too
Its been hotfixed to only need 5. have you tried turning it in??
It was greyed out for me but when I clicked I could finish it, maybe the same for you...
Same for me, but i could turn it to Khadgar and finished the quest.
Yep, to confirm this was indeed hotfixed to only require 5 caches. The ? above Khadgar's head will be grey but you should still be able to turn the quest in.

(As to the why: A client side patch is needed to update the quest text and the turn-in indicator.)
Yeah it was ninja nerfed just in time for the rest of us to rush out alts through this mess
07/06/2017 09:20Posted by Klaeth
I'm on the questline on my priest where i'm suppose to get 10 hidden Wyrmtongue cache, after getting 5 of these I don't get credit anymore. So i'm stuck on 5/10. Anyone knows what wrong or has experienced it too

Holy **** what this game has become, ppl not even managing to turn in a damn quest,.
And then u get those in your M=/raids etc ( if u dare to PUG)!
/sad
08/06/2017 19:44Posted by Evil

Holy **** what this game has become, ppl not even managing to turn in a damn quest,.
/sad

Yeah, how sad that someone goes by what the text quest is saying and a grey question mark and doesn't know that a hotfix went out in order to lower the requirements of said quest.

/s

YOU = what's wrong with this game, if anything.
i found this out yesterday.
the writing in yellow came up as 5/5, but the questline said 5/10. i went back to the quest giver & handed it in. all sorted.
I had the same **** goin on, and other friends aswell.Noone had to make a thread about this, just went and turned in the damn q.
PS: when u loot a chest it even says x / 5 looted.
Wtf

Yeah, how sad that someone goes by what the text quest is saying and a grey question mark and doesn't know that a hotfix went out in order to lower the requirements of said quest.

/s

YOU = what's wrong with this game, if anything.[/quote]
08/06/2017 19:44Posted by Evil

/sad

Because it's not a common occurrence and therefore it's not the first thing people think about doing?

Getting they type in pugs that expects others to have psychic powers such as mind reading is far worse. ;)