[A] <Royal Teldrassil Rangers> Social/Casual Raid Guild

Alonsus / Anachronos / Kul Tiras
The Rangers are a social guild, raiding casually. We are English speaking, but with a diverse set of nationalities! Our rules are; be polite, be helpful, have fun. We have several family groups in guild, one with three generations of players!

In addition to our events outlined below, we welcome players who just want to chat, a friendly place to level, and we have a small subset of PvP players. Discord is available but not compulsory, along with our active Facebook group.

Our scheduled activities:
    Thursday/Tuesday 2000-2200st: organised Mythic +.
    Last Tuesday of the month: Raid. All welcome for our fun run.
    Friday: Guild Random Retro Raid Run (GRRRR) 2000hrs: Running old content for mounts, transmog and achis with whatever alts are level appropriate.
    Wednesday/Sunday 2000-2300st: Our sister guild raids on these days. Friendly, competent, patient guildies with suitable gear are invited to join.

Most evenings there’ll be players to help run that key you want, and during the day there is likely someone to talk to!

So, if you like to play and you like to be friendly, the Rangers want you! If you are interested in us, please message/request clivehorse#2369 on battle.net or Quilanra#7370 on Discord (weekday evenings are best).
Bump!
You're not supposed to bump things Kit! :) Or perhaps that's just me as the thread owner. Do you know where/if I get notifications for this?
Edited to add availability
Desperately seeking healers (pref not druid or shaman, but we're not *that* fussed) so that we can stabilise our core raid team and second mythic plus team. A main tank player would also be a most welcome addition. Have edited the OP as well.
Just send you a discord friend request !
Hi Zora! Hope you find yourself at home with us :)
Interested in chatting about membership....I'll be online this evening around 9pm UK time
Hello,

I am interested in your guild I am a Resto shaman with elemental off spec. I'm looking for a laid back guild that likes to have fun and where I am not just a number. I've played most of legion solo so I'm a bit behind with gear etc. Would love to chat to you soon if you are interested. My battlenet is Rinaka#2689. I won't be around until tomorrow though
Hi Carinane! I'm not back online until late tonight or, more likely, Monday evening. If you've got disc, drop me an add on that and I'll be happy to chat in the meantime. I think I accepted your bnet friend request when I was online earlier, but you weren't online then :)

21/07/2017 20:03Posted by Caríanne
Interested in chatting about membership....I'll be online this evening around 9pm UK time
22/07/2017 16:56Posted by Rinaka
I'm looking for a laid back guild that likes to have fun and where I am not just a number.

Hey Rinika, thanks for the chat on Discord, I'll be on bnet later today, I think we can offer exactly what you want!
Was nice chatting to you too. Will catch up with you later this evening hopefully
Joined this guild 6 days ago and rerolled, i can confirm this is a socially active guild and with friendly people.
27/07/2017 08:38Posted by Zoraknia
Joined this guild 6 days ago and rerolled, i can confirm this is a socially active guild and with friendly people.

<3 Zora it's great to have people who say that want to be social actually being social!
31/07/2017 15:53Posted by Quilanra
27/07/2017 08:38Posted by Zoraknia

<3 Zora it's great to have people who say that want to be social actually being social!

Haha thanks! It took me a lot of mental preparation to acces my social inner self :P
Hello ! I was wondering if this guild still accepts people joining !
31/07/2017 18:52Posted by Serwan
Hello ! I was wondering if this guild still accepts people joining !

Serwan, we're always looking for new friends! Add me on bnet or discord for a chat :)

Quil
Hello Quilanra

Hope you are okay.

I am looking to get back into WoW after not touching it since the release of Legion.

I quit due to circumstances and I am now looking to return, albeit on a casual basis as I don't have the time to commit that I once did to a game.

I think its more looking for a place I can chat, have fun and progress at my own speed - I used to play with a very close core of friends...but unfortunately everyone has since gone their separate ways and playing an MMO is no fun on your own.

I am unsure what class I will even roll with as I have Shaman, Druid, Hunter, Rogue, Warrior, Paladin, DK, Priest at 100 and then this DH at 110 - so if there is a preference then I am all ears :)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.
Hi Kili! I'd love to contact you but I can't whisper you on my alliance characters! Add me on the details in the original post and we'll have a chat :)
hey I saw a link to this page in the new player section although I'm not a new player i am returning after an extended break so basicly looking for something what your guild offers like a good social aspect the raid times suit aswell (around family life) once I manage to get to that point anyways waffling aside i was wondering if you happen to have any space in the guild for little old me speak soon perhaps