Yet another supposed expansion leak

General
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/6bccl8/next_expansion_leak_rise_of_the_naga_empire/

I am well aware this is most likely fake. Still, it's nice to speculate and discuss what kind of expansion could be next after Legion. It's not like the narrative given down below isn't the most likely keeping the hints in mind we have been getting in Legion.

Name: Rise of the Naga Empire Main Villains: Azshara, N'zoth Plot: The Burning Legion has diverted the attention of the heroes of Azeroth away from their home lands. As the war wages on Argus to stop the Legion, Azshara continues her preparations in carrying out the will of N'zoth by readying an invasion that will cover every continent on the planet. The Naga Empire has been building its forces and patiently waiting for the perfect time to strike. Using a twisted form of black magic and power granted to her from N'Zoth, Azshara will carry out a ritual that will cause the submerged Naga empire to rise from the depths. Both the Horde and Alliance are unprepared for such an attack, and as a result, many iconic locations will be destroyed. In order to defend the lands that the factions of Azeroth hold dear, both major factions must band together even amid the hatred both feel for each other.
Inventions created by the Gnomes and adopted by the Goblins will be created and refined to help curtail the invading Naga. Gifted and mechanically intelligent Gnomes and Goblins will pilot massive suites of Armor and will be instrumental in holding off the Naga invasions. These Tinkers will be looked at by the rest of the horde and alliance as essential to the military efforts that will greatly help turn the tide of battle.
Major Expansion Features:
Level Cap Raised to 120
New Race: Naga (Neutral) A splinter faction of Naga unwilling to succumb the Old God's whispers defect from Azshara's ranks and choose to either join the Horde or Alliance
New Class: Tinker (Gnomes & Goblins) Tank, DPS specs available.
New Neutral City: Undermine
New Mount Type: Boats (with the help of the Goblins and Gnomes, players will be able to create their own boat in the initial leveling stage of the expansion. Faster boats will be able to be found as mount drops off bosses.)
Race specific House Boats will be able to be created and customized by players.
Faction Allegiance System: Allows horde and alliance players to undergo a series of quests and events that eventually allows them to group together, unlocks account wide.
8 New Zones (All new zones will have Legion level scaling tech except for ones indicated):
Leveling Zones:
Scintal Reef (Naga Leveling Zone 1-20)
Kul'Tiras
Isle of Kezan
Zandalar
Tel Abim
Drowned Reaches
Max Level Zones:
Gishan Caverns
Nazjatar
Other Major Features:
2 New Battlegrounds
1 New Arena
3 New Raid zones available at launch, more planned in several patches
12 Dungeons available at launch, 10 New, 2 being refreshed previous expansion dungeons, more planned in several patches
Transmog Closet updates, to include all off set "sets" (example purple paladin tier 2 BC dungeon set)
Don't even give these guys attention. Clearly fake.
I am so happy that in this imaginary expansion we Gnomes would finally receive the spotlight we deserve, but i do not think our lesser and clearly inferior rivals, the Goblins, should share the spotlight with us.
When has a leak become some dude on reddit making things up? A leak is actually concrete evidence of something.
16/05/2017 20:34Posted by Neamus
When has a leak become some dude on reddit making things up? A leak is actually concrete evidence of something.

Considering WoD was accurately leaked on Reddit once before I wouldn't 100% write anything off.
Hahah the usual fake ''naga'' themed expansion leak.
Nothing changed since 2005.
16/05/2017 20:34Posted by Lollarr
I am so happy that in this imaginary expansion we Gnomes would finally receive the spotlight we deserve, but i do not think our lesser and clearly inferior rivals, the Goblins, should share the spotlight with us.

Were are slightly taller, therefor superior. Anything taller than a Goblin however is considered "Too Tall" and are inferior.
So the Naga will attack all old continents but still 8 new zones will be discovered? Seems legit

nah gnomes are the worst, they got such anoyying voices and are so tiny you barly can see them :p
It looked all pretty good until the neutral race, which Blizzard stated that it will never happen again.

Also, boats used as mounts? Terrible, just terrible.
Playable naga? Check. Tinker? Check. South Seas? Check. N´zoth? Check.

This is classic example of people making up new expansion "leaks". I trust more that guy who wrote that wall of text about Northrend + Azjol´Nerub being new zone and return of Arthas, because that was so weird it could be possible.
Faction Allegiance System: Allows horde and alliance players to undergo a series of quests and events that eventually allows them to group together, unlocks account wide.

Hahahahaha.
Now I know this is a lie.

A beautiful... beautiful lie. *sniff*
Level Cap seems spot on. Authenticity confirmed.

I don't want to be in the spotlight. It's easier to make money in the shadow.
Massive yes to tinker/steam warrior class. But won't happen. It's too sweet.
16/05/2017 20:17Posted by Terajo
Inventions created by the Gnomes and adopted by the Goblins will be created and refined to help curtail the invading Naga. Gifted and mechanically intelligent Gnomes and Goblins will pilot massive suites of Armor and will be instrumental in holding off the Naga invasions. These Tinkers will be looked at by the rest of the horde and alliance as essential to the military efforts that will greatly help turn the tide of battle.

Yeah, this part shows that it's clearly a fake.
16/05/2017 22:15Posted by Uruk
16/05/2017 20:17Posted by Terajo

Yeah, this part shows that it's clearly a fake.
Yes, that is the tell tale bit :P
12 dungeons at launch?
A new race and a new class?
Revamping of the old world and new zones?

C'mon, serious gnome lore is quite credible compared to that. But my favourite one is:

16/05/2017 21:28Posted by Synéa

Hahahahaha.
Now I know this is a lie.

A beautiful... beautiful lie. *sniff*
So true.
This xpac will introduce Raid+. No more boredom! Infinite fun! Biggest patch ever! Removal of primary and secondary stats! Everything's simple. ILVL > all. New chores! New easy dungeons! Ability pruning! Each spec now has 3 spells + 1 ultimate spell! EVERYONE'S EQUAL!!! LFR ULDUAR!

I'm crying inside cause at least 2 of ideas above will come true.
Introducing the new 1 button rotation (TM). A spammable macro-skill off GCD that always casts the next skill in your perfect rotation. Ready your finger, raiders, because 1 will be the most pressed button on your keyboard!!!
Talents have been removed in favor of legendary items which now have no equip-cap.
Your artifact weapons now go up to 1000 ranks with AK 10000. Billions of AP? HA! We have AP numbers that mathematicians haven't even named!
Following the success of Mythic+, we'll be introducing Raid+. After successfully clearing a mythic raid (which are now as easy as normal was), your raid leader will receive a key allowing you to access Raid+2 difficulty with all new affixes and timers!!!
Lel