Class Tuning - 27 June

Class Development
We continue to closely follow the performance of all specs in Patch 7.2.5, with particular focus on Tomb of Sargeras, and we're looking to make a few targeted adjustments with maintenance in each region, starting tomorrow:

Demon Hunter
  • Havoc
    • Damage of all abilities increased by 2%.
    • Demon’s Bite damage increased by 46%.
    • Effect of Mastery: Demonic Presence (damage only) increased by 7%.

Hunter
  • Survival
    • Damage of all abilities increased by 4%.

Monk
  • Windwalker
    • Damage of all abilities increased by 2.5%.
    • Fists of Fury damage increased by 12%.[/li]

Warlock
  • Affliction
    • Corruption and Agony damage reduced by 5%.
26/06/2017 21:52Posted by Kaivax

Hunter
  • Survival

Well, at least something. But still does not fix our horrible T Set. :/ But I am glad, we did not get ignored.
http://xunamate.com/charts
cool but what about all these rshamans and mw dominating the arena ladders?
Again nothing about Arcane mages.You keep ignoring them despite the fact that since Legion launched this spec has serious flaws.You spend a whole AMA answering to questions about transmog and cookies and there was 0 ZERO replies to questions asked by Arcane mages.
Did you really monitor every class/specs performance during the first week of Tos?I find it hard to believe.
I dont want to be 1rst dps class/spec in the game,i want the tools though that will help me outdps other classes/specs that play on 75percentile that beat me when i play 90+percentile.
Just respond,doesnt matter what you are gonna tell me,at least show that you read messages and decide to do nothing,it is better than completely ignoring players
Jesus, stop reduce the affliction plz. :)
Rip rets...
Rip RET !
rip frost dk,along with rets.
So, any thing for rets? our ST damage is garbage. and with ToS mythic opening in few days we will be in a tight spot as well.

Buffing the specs that was performing as us then leaving us without any thing, i hope more new hot-fixes to come.
Mathematics Blizzard 2+2=8
Rip ret soon whe all gone sit out

Demon Hunter
  • Havoc
    • Damage of all abilities increased by 2%.
    • Demon’s Bite damage increased by 46%.
    • Effect of Mastery: Demonic Presence (damage only) increased by 7%.

This change might have made demonic viable in NH tier19, but with the current tier20 this will most likely fall short of any impact to the class. You are clearly not listening to the Havoc community and ignoring the feedback from actual players. Demon's Bite is hated by a very large portion of the Havoc community, and demonic is just not strong enough. Might be time to admit that Demon Blades is more popular than Demon's Bite, and make Demon Blades replace Demon's Bite and rework the lvl 100 tier.
jesus again ! why ? You are just killing the fun that there is to play a dot cleave class !

If you check clearly the logs yes on overall we are ahead of other classes, but in this case change your boss mechanics ! so we can't dot cleave adds ...... there is 3 bosses we pull ahead each with add cleave or execute phase !

It's not worth a 5% damage reduction, this will make our single target even more weak now !

I hate the way you guys use your logs or warcraft logs to do that there is class that need a serious rework that you left aside... the fun class to play you keep giving them a nerf !.

so boring really ! rager will certainly say look on overall and say you are far ahead go and play affliction you will see that to do dps on boss where affliction is ahead is not that simple ! multidot cleave the fun part is rewarding and you give it a nerf.
BUFF Shadow, thanks!

Demon Hunter

• Havoc
    • Effect of Mastery: DemonicPresence (damage only) increased by 7%.

Hunter
  • Survival

Yeah giving DH a Mastery Fix and left out Survival who really needs a fix to not being stucked with T19 - Great Gameplay Analysis.
No Ret buffs? Nice, seems that u have quite an idea about classbalancing, oh wait.
Nice, affliction getting nerfed in PVP for PVE reasons. Good job blizzard!

(The pve nerf was needed, but it also affects pvp too :( )
We're pretty much a joke on Maiden and Fallen currently, not sure why we aren't getting anything to help with that, low single target+losing time on wings puts us in the dumpster.

Monk
  • Windwalker
    • Damage of all abilities increased by 2.5%.
    • Fists of Fury damage increased by 12%.[/li]

Does this mean the damage of Monk's Fist of Fury has been buffed by 14.5%?

12% from the Fists of Fury buff, and 2.5% from the damage of all abilities.

I mean, 2.5% extra damage to all abilities, includes Fists of Fury, so by definition, Fists of Fury will be increased by 14.5% damage.