Unbroken

Thunderhorn / Wildhammer
<Unbroken> is now recruiting. Pref healers, but all classes will be considered.Raids wed+sun 20-23 Socials are welcome aswell.
Hi there,

I'm a long-time player of WOW (and just about any other MMORPG that exists or existed). I used to be pretty hardcore (I leveled a prot warrior in Vanilla - yeah, I know, I must have a bit of a masochistic streak) and completed all raid content in Vanilla and Outlands, but that was a long time ago.

Now, years later, I've been playing on and of through every expansion and I've refound the old love for the game with Legion to be honest.
I have several max level characters and am now focusing on getting those geared up well enough to do all the end-level content. My most played characters are a Paladin tank (ilvl 868 at the moment) and a Fury Warrior (don't know the exact ilvl but it's a lot lower than the tank).

Since Wrath, I've pretty much been going my journey solo or in guilds that had very limited memberships and didn't really do anything together.

Now, aiming to spend a bit more time on the game again, I'm looking for a fun guild with a focus on friendship and some non-hardcore end-level content (mythics, a bit of raiding, ...).

As I said, I used to be a hardcore raider, but that's not what I'm looking for these days. I wouldn't mind doing some raids but I'm not interested in 5 raid nights per week going for 6-7 hours per night anymore :-)

If you feel my description fits your guild and you have a spot open for a social and (if I do say so myself) fun and helpful player that knows what he's doing on most of the classes he plays (you won't catch me on a rogue for example as I have never been able to play at a level where I was remotely happy with myself), please let me know.

Thanks.

-P-

Characters on Thunderhorn : Draedol (Paladin), Guillyanne (Warrior) and a bunch more