<Förbannat> WTS Mythic+10s (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Kazzak
<Förbannat> here on Kazzak are selling Mythic + carries. The boost is done by a guild group of our main raiders. We accept payments on Kazzak (H) only. Feel free to leave some feedback in the comments.

Updated Mythic + pricelist:
- Our most common purchase is the weekly +10 boost for a weekly chest. This sells for 50-75 k gold, and even though this gives us alot of interestants, we do our best to help everyone.
- This gives you a minimum (Usually higher) of a 935 item in your Order Hall Cache.

Add my b-tag: Norrby#2356 if you want to buy a run.
Up and running! (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
Contact us if you need help everyone :)
Doing quite a few runs on Sunday, can still squeeze in more bookings if you wanna get a run :) You can also contact us in game on Sunday.
New reset inbound, don't wait until the last minute to get your weekly 15 completed. We are gladly there to help, pretty much any day in the reset.
Still got keys to sell, contact us if you need a run :) 200 k for a +15 boost is our regular price.
thanks for the run
Thanks yourself :)
We just started up our raid boosts again, so I'll just make a sub section here, for the current prices:

ToS Heroic 9/9: 650 k
ToS Normal 9/9: 200 k
Mythic +15: 200 k

These are our current prices, and are always a subject of change. They will go up if we have a to high demand. Contact us for a more accurate pricing :)

Peace.
Thanks for the run guys, went really really smooth.
10/10 boost.
I recommend these boys.
Thanks for the kind words. Going on vacation for a week, so we'll be resuming our boost runs on Monday 14/8.
New guild, still able to provide help with Mythic + at the moment. Peace.
Going to be activly boosting Mythic + today and in the near future :) Contact me if you need some help with a character!
smooth run, bought a +10
20/09/2017 16:27Posted by Ilovepapa
smooth run, bought a +10

Our pleasure, contact us again if you need it on any alts in upcoming resets :)
Got myself a +10 run and it went well.

Would definitely go back to them :)
21/09/2017 18:29Posted by Lemonberry
Got myself a +10 run and it went well.

Would definitely go back to them :)

We're glad you enjoyed it, don't be a stranger if you ever need help again :)

Best regards, Förbannat!
Purchased a boost.
Went smooth as a baby's butt. even got brewmaster chest legendary, so definitely a happy camper from this run.
Would buy again :)
03/10/2017 17:48Posted by Nocfu
Purchased a boost.
Went smooth as a baby's butt. even got brewmaster chest legendary, so definitely a happy camper from this run.
Would buy again :)

Much appriciated, glad we could help out :)

To anyone else reading, we are going to be boosting alot this upcoming reset, so give us a notice if you need a boost!